Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon

Go down 
+49
oldgospelchoir
nickno
antiflagtuzo
Tim
SolemnPsycho
hastekilledcreativity
Pepe
DavyGrolton
Armageddon
pointblanc
Fornikatieng
Knaggz
abstract illusion
Pants
nick gives 35%
alk3girl666
Ross
iloveyourmom
AM!ShitSTroll
scarlett
Mark Narra
Jozsa
walking_for_don
Raccoon
Shawn!
Breanne
StoolPigeon
godisdead
no_face
Johnny99
billy pilgrim
Zedeff
kylemcdonald
JoshRaymond
I AM CITIZEN
Lurch
Stalls_Standing
Kyle
ryann
ClockworkRobot
atom
arollo
WWD4D?
ska_sean
brayhold
funnycars
ChristopherJ
lex
kropotkin
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 5998
Registration date : 2008-03-01

AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 pm

lex wrote:
I think this would kill you just by looking at it. Krispy Kreme donut, with bacon, cheese, meat, God knows what else. It's called a Luther Burger and people actually eat it.

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
Better question, where can I find a hamdog?

There is no God, and this is proof.

Have any of you heard of the bacon cheese baconburger?

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/bcb/

Or even worse - bacon cereal?

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/cereal/

Last edited by arollo on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7588
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 pm

I love that this thread has covered every controversial topic. MOVING ON. Next is abortion!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7435
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Oh, I have seen those.

My brother and I went to a small restaurant on our way to Orlando and we saw some guy eating that, and I was like, "Is that bun a fucking donut??"
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

Male Number of posts : 1880
Cool Points : 5972
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:04 pm

arollo wrote:
Honestly, I think if tobacco and alcohol are legal, as well as things like caffeine, then coke, pot, heroin, and all that should be legal as well.

Alcohol is safe because it is regulated so much by the government. Driving under the influence of it is a crime. And in most places, public intoxication is a crime as well.

So how does clean, safe weed or heroin or coke or LSD being done away from the public harmful?

But that's just me. I do not think that you can go half way on that kind of logic. Either something is or is not harmful. Or it is or is not worth making available. You can't have your cake and eat it, I suppose is the phrase (although I often have cake and eat it, I really do not understand that phrase.)

hahaaha you typed exactly what i was gonna say for me. thank you.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm

lex wrote:
I love that this thread has covered every controversial topic. MOVING ON. Next is abortion!

I was aborted. Didn't do me no harm.

I don't think that this topic is so random. We are discussion personal freedom, which does relate to the role Eric played in the bomb plot.

We're just being too abstract. But it's fun.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm

arollo wrote:
lex wrote:
I think this would kill you just by looking at it. Krispy Kreme donut, with bacon, cheese, meat, God knows what else. It's called a Luther Burger and people actually eat it.

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
Better question, where can I find a hamdog?

There is no God, and this is proof.

Have any of you heard of the bacon cheese baconburger?

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/bcb/

Or even worse - bacon cereal?

http://www.speakeasy.org/~sjmaks/cereal/

WTF. WTF. WTF.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Abortion. Every woman should have the right to choose if they want to bring a life into this world or not.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:06 pm

I feel the vomit in my throat..
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:09 pm

I seriously am wondering if you were referring to those bacon related meals or my views on abortion. Haha
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 pm

haha, I was wondering if I should clarify myself. Definitely the bacon, I agree with you 100% on the abortion statement.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:11 pm

it's hard for me to think of abortion as murder, and personally, i think if you fuck up and don't use any form of contraception then you should be penalized for making that "mistake", but at the same time i feel like, again, it's a personal choice. personal. not social. if i get someone pregnant and we decide not to have the kid, why should fucking joel osteen give a shit. it's not his kid. it's the same thing with gay rights. my aunt is a lesbian and has an organization in hernando for lesbians, and we marched in the recent st. pete pride fest. that was the first time i'd ever seen protesters doing what they do and it was fucking disgusting.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Yea it makes me sad when I see girls go out and have sex, with the idea that 'oh if I mess up and get pregnant I can always have an abortion.' Personally, if that ever happened to me I'd probably put the kid up for adoption, I think it would be something I'd think about for the rest of my life, wondering what the little kid would have been like. But I know some people wouldn't want to do that, and I respect that. I never got why some 60 year old, gray haired man should tell me what to do with my body.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm

aestheticguitar wrote:
it's hard for me to think of abortion as murder, and personally, i think if you fuck up and don't use any form of contraception then you should be penalized for making that "mistake", but at the same time i feel like, again, it's a personal choice. personal. not social. if i get someone pregnant and we decide not to have the kid, why should fucking joel osteen give a shit. it's not his kid. it's the same thing with gay rights. my aunt is a lesbian and has an organization in hernando for lesbians, and we marched in the recent st. pete pride fest. that was the first time i'd ever seen protesters doing what they do and it was fucking disgusting.

Hernando represent!
I reside in Spring Hill, and Im pretty sure I know of the organization you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:15 pm

aestheticguitar wrote:

Man, I've seen "those" protesters before.

PROTIP: Laugh at them. Seriously. Laughter can turn aside anything. Anger, disgust, those don't have any power. Just laugh at them. At how silly it must feel to make signs and waste time telling people not to love each other and to feel bad about being happy. That's funny.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:16 pm

lex wrote:
Yea it makes me sad when I see girls go out and have sex, with the idea that 'oh if I mess up and get pregnant I can always have an abortion.' Personally, if that ever happened to me I'd probably put the kid up for adoption, I think it would be something I'd think about for the rest of my life, wondering what the little kid would have been like. But I know some people wouldn't want to do that, and I respect that. I never got why some 60 year old, gray haired man should tell me what to do with my body.

I love my wife because she lets me punch her in the stomach "just in case".
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm

arollo wrote:
lex wrote:

I think you've have to pack quite a punch..
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

lex wrote:
arollo wrote:
lex wrote:

I think you've have to pack quite a punch..

Well, yeah, you have to because sometimes the babies are in the back, and you have to make sure you get them all.

Plus, I just like hitting women. So it's cool.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Suck_It_Trebek wrote:
aestheticguitar wrote:

Hernando represent!
I reside in Spring Hill, and Im pretty sure I know of the organization you are talking about.

dude no shit. that's where my aunt lives. her name is wendi and the organization is the hernando lesbian organization (HLO). http://www.myspace.com/hernandolesbians
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

And my co-worker says she loves you, you share the same sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm

arollo wrote:
aestheticguitar wrote:

Man, I've seen "those" protesters before.

PROTIP: Laugh at them. Seriously. Laughter can turn aside anything. Anger, disgust, those don't have any power. Just laugh at them. At how silly it must feel to make signs and waste time telling people not to love each other and to feel bad about being happy. That's funny.

well what we did was, my friend and his boyfriend started making out, then i slapped rainbow stickers on their poster. after that, we spoke loudly and annoyingly about the one time we smoked a bible joint. (when you're out of paper, have no piece, and are incredibly gone already it makes for a good laugh).
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm

arollo wrote:
Plus, I just like hitting women. So it's cool.

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:22 pm

lex wrote:
And my co-worker says she loves you, you share the same sense of humor.

Tell her that I said "what's up" and winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:23 pm

aestheticguitar wrote:

dude no shit. that's where my aunt lives. her name is wendi and the organization is the hernando lesbian organization (HLO). http://www.myspace.com/hernandolesbians

I was browsing the pictures, and I saw "blah blah wendi with blah blah at blah blah" and I swear I've seen her at Publix or Walmart
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:25 pm

i wouldn't doubt it. i'm in the pictures as well, but i look incredibly tired and....not like me.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Our argument has died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon   AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AnnA is a Fucking Stool-Pigeon
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next