Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna is a Stool Pigeon

Go down 
+14
SirIan
robynes09
StoolPigeon
Johnny99
BIRCH/WORTHINGTON
Ana
MikeXpop
nick gives 35%
abstract illusion
MsParker
Jesus
lex
hastekilledcreativity
DavyGrolton
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

Male Number of posts : 1424
Cool Points : 7167
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Anna is a Stool Pigeon Empty
PostSubject: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:46 pm

I don't know if I agree with Tom on this case, I realize Anna kind of pushed Eric into doing it.

But he was going through with the plan...

I am not 100% sure if I can see a path in which Eric McDavid doesn't get jail time.

Maybe if someone explains it to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theriotinside
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6011
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:02 pm

You can look up lots of info about the case, but what I understand it to be about is entrapment. Yes, Eric was doing something illegal, and yes he was risking jail time anyway, but it's more about his rights being upheld.
For Tom, this case hit close to home because he's been in those situations and it's sort of like a "could have been me" thing, I think.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7588
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:26 pm

We've talked about it a lot on this thread, you might wanna check it out.

http://www.againstmeforum.com/discussions-f9/anna-is-a-fucking-stool-pigeon-t1108.htm
Back to top Go down
Jesus
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Jesus

Number of posts : 159
Cool Points : 5877
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:26 pm

I might be really, really out of the loop, and I'm sure I'll get some scorn for this, but...

Who the fuck is Anna?
Back to top Go down
MsParker
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves

Number of posts : 63
Cool Points : 5736
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 am

go to www.supporteric.org and find out
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/utegronwald/
abstract illusion
Untouchable
Untouchable
abstract illusion

Male Number of posts : 495
Cool Points : 5852
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:38 pm

people do stupid things for stupid reasons. things they normally wouldn't do..

they just repeated the milgram experiment with the same results, or the stanford prison experiment is another example.

i don't know enough about this case to judge but to me it looks like eric just had bad luck..
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6011
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:21 pm

http://slingshot.tao.ca/displaybi.php?0096037

Thought this was interesting. It's pretty biased, but has some good info.
Back to top Go down
nick gives 35%
nick gives 35%

Male Number of posts : 144
Cool Points : 5716
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:43 pm

did this ever get any major media coverage? i dont remember hearing anything about it.
but this song is amazing.
Back to top Go down
MikeXpop
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
MikeXpop

Number of posts : 39
Cool Points : 5641
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:08 pm

Does this song remind anyone else of Hurricane by Bob Dylan? Not in the sense of a similar melody or anything, but they're both peculiar protest songs; instead of railing against "the system" or something large and faceless, Bob and Tom shine a spotlight on a particular instance of injustice. Anna is a Stool Pigeon has generated some public interest in Eric's case, just as Hurricane did for Rubin's.

Also, the acoustic guitar + drums + harmonica is very Dylanesque. The harmonica break after a chorus is kind of a trademark of his.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8927
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:50 am

Back to top Go down
BIRCH/WORTHINGTON
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 5476
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

ENTRAPMENT OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!ERIC AND HIS BUDDY'S GOT CAUGHT UP IN THIS PROTEST MOVEMENT AND ANNA THE FBI INFORMANT ENCOURAGED THEM AND ACTUALLY HELPED THEM PLAN AND PULL THIS OFF. YOU CAN'T JUST THROW ERIC IN JAIL FOR 20 YRS AND LET HIS BUDDY'S WALK BECAUSE THEY OFFERED UP SOME BULLSHIT ON THEIR BUDDY. ANNA SHOULD BE FIRED FOR ENTRAPMENT, HELL THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW. SHE WAS MORE APART OF MAKING THIS HAPPEN THAN THE OTHERS. I HOPE THE DUDE GETS SOME JUSTICE AND DON'T SIT IN PRISON FOR TWENTY YRS LIKE HURRICANE CARTER. IF HE GOES TWENTY GET HIS BUDDY'S IN THERE W/ HIM AND FIRE THIS ANNA. TRICK THAT BOY W/ HER LOVE TO BUST HIM. THIS THING STINKS REAL BAD. HELL HE WAS PROBABLY TRYING TO IMPRESS THIS HIS LOVER AND DO AS SHE INSTRUCTED HIM. MY DAD WORKED FOR THE FBI FOR FIFETEEN LONG YEARS AND THEY CAN BE AWLFUL. ERIC WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT IS SUFFERING. DON'T KNOW THIS SONG WRITER BUT HE HAS ALOT OF GUTS TO PLAY THIS SHIT IN PUBLIC, NO DOUBT IN MY MINDTHE FBI HAS AN EYE ON HIM AND WILL BE WATCHING VERY CLOSE. IF YOU KNOW HIM TELL HIM TO BE CAREFUL CAUSE THEY CAN MAKE SOME STRANG THINGS HAPPEN. MAYBE YOU THINK I'M A FOOL BUT I'VE SEEN IT FIRST HAND HOW THEY CAN RUIN A MAN/WOMAN. LETS GET THIS ERIC A NEW TRIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7588
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:54 am

Wow, capslock.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7810
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:06 pm

haha, are you kidding?
Tom Gabel vs. the FBI?
we all know who would win there
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10188
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:39 am

Johnny99 wrote:
haha, are you kidding?
Tom Gabel vs. the FBI?
we all know who would win there

I vote the secret third option: Superman.
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

Female Number of posts : 77
Cool Points : 5549
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey guys. First time user here. From what I've read about Eric McDavid in the past 3 days, is that he was entrapped in a conspiracy to plan to blow up/vandalize/destroy federal government property. supporteric.org has all the info you need. I've read all of the sentencing transcripts, all the pleas from Jensen and Weiner.. The letters sent back and forth between McDavid's lawyer and the US Government representatives... Noted: I listened to a podcast today, via http://www.rabble.ca/podcasts/shows/healing-earth/story-eric-mcdavid-trapped-paid-fbi-informant . To answer one of the posts above me, there has been a lot of "uproar" about this said case of injustice. There was an interview with said informant "Anna" that you can find here: http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/04/23/18494713.php, the full article is accessible via link at the bottom; The article was published in Elle Magazine. There is tons of information available to the public but most of the facts you will find on their support page which I have already listed above. I support McDavid. I believe he should serve time. He knows what he did was wrong, that he came up with the idea of blowing up the Nimbus Dam/"Tree Factory" though as Reichel (his lawyer) says, half the time McDavid was stoned on marijuana and could any of their conversations deem worthy when the state of mind is altered? I don't know. I wasn't there. The fact of the matter is that he had romantic feelings for Anna, which she did not deny or conclude to stop... That she merely said that there would be time for romance AFTER they took action. Weiner and Jensen both verbally agreed (through government surveillance tapes) that Anna was the leader of their "group", that McDavid was NOT. There are so many contradictions on the government's side it's not even funny. Tom Gabel is right to say Anna is a "fucking snitch", she ruined McDavid's life, and probably though he probably won't admit it, broke his heart. This is a woman he looked up to, respected and wanted to impress - constantly. It is so hard to not take this personally because it is a VERY personal case. But because of alligations, McDavid gets sentenced to 20 years in solitary confinement. I encourage you all to read more about this case. It is injustice. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mister_e_among_the_ages
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

Male Number of posts : 2403
Cool Points : 7993
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:23 pm

You should go introduce yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm

SirIan wrote:
You should go introduce yourself Smile

if that was to me, I just did. Lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:35 pm

You are the only person that posted your first post here Smile

At least you are to my knowledge... not like I read this...

I'm going to now proceed to your introduction thread and creep you out.
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:45 pm

Well, I guess I posted here first because it was the first thing that grabbed me. I've been completely enthralled by Eric McDavid's case and super fucking irritated by the injustice that was served to him. I want people to know about it, and have continued to tell people about it. And will continue. Even though I don't know him, or his family... I know his story and that is what is important.
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't know about him, I don't really even know why I went in this thread in the first place...
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

I blame fate. I mean... to meet me. Duh.
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

It was DESTINY!
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Lol. highfive?
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:56 pm

I don't do high fives...
Back to top Go down
robynes09
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
robynes09

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:02 am

Nor do you respond to PMs. I hate to take up more space on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna is a Stool Pigeon   Anna is a Stool Pigeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna is a Stool Pigeon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next