Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

Female Number of posts : 270
Cool Points : 4604
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:29 am

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:57 am

Get with Against Me!

“Finally, there’s actually something to be punk about.” Against Me! play their hearts out Thursday
By Adria Young

Against Me! w/Like A Motorcycle, Weekend Dads, Dyscontrol
Thursday, October 23, 8pm
Olympic Community Hall, 2304 Hunter Street
$40

In 2012, Florida aggro-punk band Against Me! announced that singer Tom Gabel was transitioning to a female identity and would be known as Laura Jane Grace. This year, the band released its sixth full-length album, the walloping Transgender Dysphoria Blues. It's melodic but aggressive, uncertain but sure, and an evolution that has made them one of America's most important punk bands.

"Finally there's actually something to be punk about," says Atom Willard, the band's fifth and newest drummer. "There's been such a long period of contrived anger and entitled upper-class white kids being mad at The Man, and it starts to feel a little disingenuous. It doesn't have much social value."

Punk's prominence in pop culture over the last couple decades has almost divorced the genre from its edgy political and ideological origins. But it seems Against Me! is using punk the way it should be used. "This is really something I can get behind and it's something that needs to be said," Willard says. "Because transitioning identity is not yet fully socially accepted or even smiled upon, and it's still uncomfortable for people. But you need to get out of that comfort zone to actually change things." Thematically, Transgender Dysphoria Blues is one of the first commercial albums of its kind. And since Grace's transition, which is a long process, Against Me! has seen an increase of fans who are also undergoing transitional identities.

"Maybe they were fans before, but they're coming to shows now because they weren't always able to show their true selves in a punk rock environment. Laura's really made that OK now, like, you are accepted here, and if anyone has issues with that, then we have issues with them," he says. "For me, it's like, I love music and I love good music," he adds, referencing his past bands Rocket From The Crypt, The Offspring and Angels & Airwaves. "But this is something I can believe in, like, the message that's being said and the way we're saying it. It just hasn't been said in the past."

Willard says it's been a perfect storm for him since joining Against Me!, from the ideal creative environment with Grace and the band, to their friendships and the intensity of their live shows. "It's going to be a high-energy show. We come out and absolutely play our hearts out. That's what we do every show," he says. "And we'll also take you on a little journey of the history of Against Me!"
http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/get-with-against-me/Content?oid=4444030
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 am

Live105 Presents: Against Me!, Like A Motorcycle, Weekend Dads, Dyscontrol
When: Thu., Oct. 23, 8 p.m.
Price: $39/$40

Olympic Community Hall
2304 Hunter Street West End

phone 902-422-7373

(based on 1 user review)

http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/live105-presents-against-me-like-a-motorcycle-weekend-dads-dyscontrol/Event?oid=4421275
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:15 pm

How Transgender Stories Became TV's Breakout Trend in 2014

Oct 10, 2014 09:19 AM ET
by Liz Raftery

As methods of consuming TV shows become less conventional, so do the stories depicted on them.

Already, such platforms as Amazon and Netflix have championed shows that feature transgender characters prominently, and on Friday, AOL Originals will unveil the first four episodes of its new original seriesTrue Trans. The documentary-style show chronicles the transition ofLaura Jane Grace, the 33-year-old singer of punk group Against Me!, and also features sit-down interviews with other people about their individual journeys through gender identity. The episodes, which run about 10 minutes in length, will each focus on a theme such as self-realization and coming out.

"I hope I did a good job in getting people to talk who represented a wide variety of backgrounds, coming from different places, to really show that [with] gender, people's definition just varies so much and there is no right or wrong thing," Grace tells TVGuide.com. "When it comes down to it, everyone should just be able to be happy. Everyone deserves that — to live their life comfortably as who they are, without discrimination or taking anyone else's bulls---. So, that's just what I hope people get from it."

Laverne Cox opens up about suicide attempt

Grace admits she was unfamiliar with AOL Originals when the company approached her with the idea for True Trans.. nut it seemed like the right time for such a series. "It just feels like you're part of something," Grace says. "It feels, personally, really validating. You have those moments where you look back to, like, the 13- or 14-year-old you, and how scared you felt about rejection and if people would find out the way you really felt. To then be in a situation where you're out and trying to be the person you want to be and then seeing, like, Laverne Cox on thecover of Time magazine and stuff like that, it's surreal. It's like a dream."

Last year, Orange Is the New Black shattered the glass ceiling of depictions of sexuality and gender fluidity, with characters that included a transgender hairstylist (Cox), lesbians of all "types," and others who refused to label their sexuality. (Though other shows have certainly depicted these storylines, Orange is arguably the most popular and "mainstream" to have done so.)

In September, Amazon debuted Transparent, its original series starringJeffrey Tambor as Maura Pfefferman, who's transitioning from male to female late in life. And on Oct. 17, MTV and Logo TV will premiereLaverne Cox Presents: The T Word, a one-hour documentary which will explore the lives of transgender youths.

Is Amazon's Transparent the new Orange Is the New Black?

"Every young person struggles to define their identity, but for transgender people that struggle is magnified," MTV and Logo TV President Stephen Friedman said in a statement. "The T Word shows how challenging it can be — and how inspiring it is when people discover themselves and truly live their authentic lives."

On True Trans, Grace speaks with a variety of trans people of all ages and background about their own experience. With Against Me! routinely playing upwards of 200 shows a year, she connected with people around the country via social media to arrange meetings throughout the band's tour.

Grace describes the experience of being a documentary subject herself as "really intense." "You're waking up every morning on tour and the second you wake up, there's a five-person camera crew following you around and you're wearing a wire, or someone's holding a boom over your head," she says. "I knew going into it that it was going to be intense like that, and I accepted that. I was fine with it. But I didn't want to bother anyone else in my band or anything like that. I don't mind being uncomfortable [but] I just always feel bad when I make other people uncomfortable."

Her bandmates — guitarist James Bowman, bassist Inge Johansson and drummer Atom Willard — were fine with it, Grace says. (Former members Andrew Seward and Jay Weinberg left the group in the wake of Grace's coming out.)

After Friday's initial four episodes, additional installments of True Transwill be unveiled periodically, following Grace both on- and off-stage as she navigates her transition.

"I wish when I was 14 years old I had someone who could come to me and tell me, like, 'It's going to be OK. There's nothing wrong with you' or whatever," Grace says. "Not that I've necessarily had a bad life or anything like that, but I could have gotten that out of the way and saved being unhappy on tour for a lot of years. I've gotten to go to a lot of places. Unfortunately, a lot of them I didn't enjoy myself while I was there. ... I just hope that people watch with an open mind."

The first four episodes of True Trans will be available Friday via AOL On. Watch a trailer for the series below:
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Laura-Jane-Grace-True-Trans-Transparent-1087966.aspx

Last edited by transgender_Amber on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Against Me! Singer Laura Jane Grace: Transgender Punk Rock Parent
http://on.aol.com/video/against-me--singer-laura-jane-grace--transgender-punk-rock-parent-518330763
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Punk Band Against Me! Returns With New Look
http://on.aol.com/video/punk-band-against-me--returns-with-new-look-518158358
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Laura Jane Grace Trashes Former Against Me! Drummer Who’s Rumored to Be Joining Slipknot

By Tim Karan September 19, 2014 12:47 PM

Read More: Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! Trashes New Slipknot Drummer | http://diffuser.fm/laura-jane-grace-vs-jay-weinberg/?trackback=tsmclip
http://diffuser.fm/laura-jane-grace-vs-jay-weinberg/
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Laura Jane Grace discusses gender on The Morning Edition

Punk band performer came out as transgender in 2012

Laura Jane Grace, the lead singer of American punk band Against Me! has been very open about talking about her gender transition. She was Sheila Cole's guest on The Morning Edition on March 27.

Grace, 33, publicly came out as transgender in 2012. She was born Tom Gabel and performed with the Florida-based band since 1997.

"Of course, it's not to say that suddenly everything is perfect in your life, but not having to compartmentalize that part of myself or hide that part of myself has made me a much happier person," Grace told Coles.

Coles also asked Grace what she would say to a teenager who may questioning their gender.

"You are not alone and that there is nothing wrong with you," Grace responded. "I wish I would have had someone to tell me that when I was younger."

Seeking advice and counselling is another good idea, whether it's from a friend or from a professional, like a psychotherapist, she said.

"Oftentimes it's not the advice that the person will give you that is important, but it's just actually hearing yourself verbalize what you're saying that is very empowering and an important step you need to take."

The group's latest album, Transgender Dysphoria Blues, a concept record about a transgender prostitute, marked a chart high for the band when it reached No. 23 on the Billboard 200 albums chart in late January.

Against Me! plays at The Exchange in Regina Sunday night and in Saskatoon on Monday.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/laura-jane-grace-discusses-gender-on-the-morning-edition-1.2588168
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Against Me!’s Laura Jane Grace calls out Arcade Fire for “We Exist” video
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/05/against-mes-laura-jane-grace-calls-out-arcade-fire-for-we-exist-video/

Arcade Fire responds to Laura Jane Grace’s criticism of “We Exist” video
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/05/arcade-fire-responds-to-laura-jane-graces-criticism-of-we-exist-video/

Laura Jane Grace responds to Arcade Fire, says main problem with “We Exist” video is “stereotyping”
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/05/laura-jane-grace-responds-to-arcade-fire-says-her-main-problem-with-we-exist-video-is-its-stereotyping/

Against Me!’s Laura Jane Grace to host transgender documentary series: watch the trailer
http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/09/against-mes-laura-jane-grace-to-host-transgender-documentary-series-watch-the-trailer/
Back to top Go down
Meeg
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Meeg

Number of posts : 136
Cool Points : 5296
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 pm

JESUS H CHRIST will you SHUT THE FUCK UP??!? 38 friggin replies to yourself!! THIRTY EIGHT!!!!

How about you go away and come back when you've got something to say about the
GODDAMN MUSIC???
Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

Number of posts : 136
Cool Points : 5296
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:55 pm

PS I love using 'incorrect pronouns' because there aren't many things in the world you can do without getting naked and exchanging bodily fluids with a willing partner or taking a shit load of drugs, that are as much fun as winding up a self-righteous, holier than thou, PC fascist. And the correct pronoun police are my favourites.
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Wow so much hate for a person you don't even know! I have posted about everything Laura Jane Grace and Against me has done since the last Album came out.

Anger leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side. Once you start down the dark side forever will it consume your destiny.

There is a world for people like you. TROLL!

Last edited by transgender_Amber on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:31 pm

To be like Laura Jane Grace. She says when she writs songs its for herself because she has something she need to say. She doesn't care if others like it or not. I post what I post because I need to posed it. Like her I don't care if anyone approves or not.

Hint. If you want to find were Laura said that: Go to the video on this topic that is done in the tour Bus.

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:58 pm

To all people here that are sick of the Transgender post on this topic I have a message and a challenge to you. First of all this post is made because of Meeg. Now If you have a problem with the Transgender based posted here: I offer you this bit of info: I didn't say this stuff nor is it my opinion. It is the opinions and thoughts of Laura Jane Grace or Other members of Against Me. If you have a problem: tell Laura herself or the other Members of Against Me if you have the guts to. I know most of you won't. But you are Hypocrites. You claim to support Laura as a Transsexual, yet when you hear anything Transgendered she has said that is posted on this board you go nuts. Also when you have to deal with a Transgendered person you can't take it. It shows the problem you have with us and the Transphobia you really harbor.

Atom Willard, the band's fifth and newest drummer has said this:

"Thematically, Transgender Dysphoria Blues is one of the first commercial albums of its kind. And since Grace's transition, which is a long process, Against Me! has seen an increase of fans who are also undergoing transitional identities.

"Maybe they were fans before, but they're coming to shows now because they weren't always able to show their true selves in a punk rock environment. Laura's really made that OK now, like, you are accepted here, and if anyone has issues with that, then we have issues with them,"

http://www.thecoast.ca/halifax/get-with-against-me/Content?oid=4444030

Against Me Shows have become safe places were Transgendered people can go without being attacked for being Trans, Yet this site isn't a safe place for anyone that is Trans. We have to be careful not to be too Trans or to post anything trans. Not even if Laura Jane Grace said it herself. Only if we are token are we let to be here. This show that those people complaining about trans post, such as meeg has, doesn't want to be around Transgendered people and is harboring hate. Whether she is lying to herself about it or not.

If you have a problem with Trans people then stay out of Against me show because we are there and Atom Willard, the band's fifth and newest drummer says: "and if anyone has issues with that, then we have issues with them," he says" Also if you have a problem with the Trans post on this topic show some guts and tell Laura Jane Grace herself because they are her words and not mine!
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Against Me! Live Album in the Works

Laura Jane Grace talked with Exclaim about an upcoming Against Me! live album, book, and documentary.

"It's crazy, because at this point, having six studio albums and a bunch of EPs, there are almost a good hundred Against Me! songs," says Grace about the upcoming live album and their storied career. "To have the lineup we have right now and to feel really strong about the way we're playing and to see how those songs that we've been playing for a long time have evolved over however many years... The idea of taking the best of the best and putting together a solid 25- to 30-song record that can reintroduce some songs in their present form and really try to capture what happens when we're onstage, which is vastly different from what happens in a studio, I just think it's a cool document and worthwhile to do."
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3706193
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Laura Jane Grace Reveals Plans for New Against Me! Live Album, Book and Documentary Series

By Greg Pratt
Melodic punks Against Me! have been busy on the road this year supporting their most recent full-length, Transgender Dysphoria Blues, but they've been finding time to keep busy with other projects, as frontwoman Laura Jane Grace explains to Exclaim! Fans of the band can expect a book, a documentary series, and a new live album to surface in the months ahead.

"It's crazy, because at this point, having six studio albums and a bunch of EPs, there are almost a good hundred Against Me! songs," says Grace about the upcoming live album and their storied career. "To have the lineup we have right now and to feel really strong about the way we're playing and to see how those songs that we've been playing for a long time have evolved over however many years... The idea of taking the best of the best and putting together a solid 25- to 30-song record that can reintroduce some songs in their present form and really try to capture what happens when we're onstage, which is vastly different from what happens in a studio, I just think it's a cool document and worthwhile to do."

Grace says that the as-yet-untitled concert document, which will be the band's second, may be out early next year or maybe even by the end of 2014. Also out early next year is Grace's first book, which is currently in progress.

"It's tour journals, really," she says. "Kind of like [Henry Rollins'] Get in the Van, but a little more transsexual. I've kept tour journals since we've started. So 10, 15 years of touring. Hopefully it'll be out early next year. I'm behind deadline, to be honest [laughs], so I'm working as fast as I can."

As for the previously announced documentary series, it's being called a "reality series," but Grace is trying to get away from that label. Instead, the show, So Much More with Laura Jane Grace on AOL Originals (it will air 11 or 12 episodes starting in September), is a chance for her to interview people she admires while her chronicling the ongoing journey of coming out as transgender.

"It focuses on gender and the band being on tour is the backdrop for it all," says Grace. "It really was just a chance for me to talk to people and interview people who I wanted to know their stories and hear their perspectives on gender and what's made them who they are. Some of those people are people I've met online, other people are people I've admired from afar, authors whose books I've read and wanted to talk to. For me, it meant a lot and I got a lot out of the experience."

Of course, the next step for Against Me! will be writing new music, which Grace says they're already thinking about. With a solid lineup intact, spirits are high in the band and they're ready to keep the momentum going.

"Yeah, we have a couple songs that are unreleased, that are completed, mixed, mastered and just in the bag," reveals Grace. "And I'm already trying to think long-term about how we're going to do the next record. It's starting to get to that point where it's like, the record's out, done, everything feels good, everyone's on the same page. Let's continue kicking ass."

Meanwhile, Against Me! have a pile of North American dates coming up, and you can see all those here.
http://exclaim.ca/News/laura_jane_grace_reveals_plans_for_new_against_me_live_album_book_documentary_series
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:08 am

"For an Advocate article titled "Laura Jane Grace Is True Trans," Daniel Nelson's contribution to the comment thread was "She still looks like a dude. You got a long way to go, honey."
http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2014/11/07/op-ed-why-are-advocates-commenters-so-transphobic

EXCLUSIVE: Laura Jane Grace Is True Trans

Punk rocker Laura Jane Grace gives fans a taste of her new documentary series True Trans in this exclusive clip and interview.
http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2014/10/10/exclusive-laura-jane-grace-true-trans
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Watch the Final Three Episodes of Laura Jane Grace's 'True Trans' Series

"Relationships," "Transparenting," and "Acceptance" are all available to stream now
http://www.spin.com/articles/laura-jane-grace-true-trans-final-episodes/

This one is about Laura and her daughter. Go to link to see.!
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:06 pm

S1:E8

Relationships
True Trans
http://on.aol.com/show/518250660-true-trans/518532283

S1:E9

Transparenting
True Trans

http://on.aol.com/show/518250660-true-trans/518532284

S1:E10

Acceptance
True Trans
http://on.aol.com/show/518250660-true-trans/518532285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next