Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

Female Number of posts : 270
Cool Points : 4606
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Empty
PostSubject: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh, and Fat Wreck will be releasing a special edition of Against Me as the Maternal Cowgirl sometime next spring! Very Happy

It makes sense now why Against Me called me last week and asked if they could cover My Vagina.

“I actually just texted her last night and I am incredibly happy for her. You know, I live in San Francisco and I know quite a few transgender people, so for me it’s not that shocking. It was just a matter of time before someone I knew in the punk scene did it. I think it s great and I’m just happy about how supportive the whole scene has been to her.”

Speaking to FL as part of our new “In The Firing Line” series of hard-hitting interviews, Burkett also fessed up about his alter-ego Cokey The Clown, revealed just how close NOFX came to selling out and gave a (grossly) detailed description of what he really keeps in his infamous sex dungeon. The full interview will be published "
http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/33645/Fat-Mikes-support-for-Tom-Gabel-I-am-incredibly-happy-for-her
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Aaron

Male Number of posts : 3490
Cool Points : 9217
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am

This was sarcasm. There is no "Maternal Cowgirl" and their is no NOFX cover.
Back to top Go down
Various Artists
Untouchable
Untouchable
Various Artists

Male Number of posts : 265
Cool Points : 4980
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:07 pm

I chuckled when I saw it all those weeks ago. sue me?
Back to top Go down
ikomplex
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 16
Cool Points : 4398
Registration date : 2012-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 am

you're annoying
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

Male Number of posts : 1424
Cool Points : 7169
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Ha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theriotinside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace   Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maternal Cowgirl Fat Mike's support for Laura Jane Grace
Page 1 of 1