Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...

Go down 
+3
JoshRaymond
Kyle
new wave chef
7 posters
AuthorMessage
new wave chef
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
new wave chef

Male Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 5835
Registration date : 2008-05-29

coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Empty
PostSubject: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm from oregon. I love to cook and play music. I won't pretend to like you if you are a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7444
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Im not a douchebag. Like me!

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm

dont think im a douche bag but you never know anyways welcome
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:31 am

hello!!
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:50 am

Hellooo Smile Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
AdamLikesMusic
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 530
Cool Points : 6072
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 am

Arizona always gets shafted when it comes to shows.

Is your avatar at that in-store in March? I was totally there.
Back to top Go down
new wave chef
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
new wave chef

Male Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 5835
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:06 pm

AdamLikesMusic wrote:
Arizona always gets shafted when it comes to shows.

Is your avatar at that in-store in March? I was totally there.

yeah. amazing show. i went to the foo/am! show later that night.....serj and his band blow.I remember flipping them off the whole time and they thought i was rockin' out/trying to be badass/cool but i really was flipping them off for their whole set because i hated it. there was a whole group of people trying to get front row for the foo (little did they know I knew about the 2nd set that would be acoustic for all the fans in the back) they were getting pissed at the 5 of us rockin out/pumping our fists, and supporting against me. this heffer of a woman complaining about us "pushing" in the front of a sold out arena took a chunk out of my shoulder. secuirty told me to settle down i told them to fuck off, this is a rock show, go deliver pizzas. showed them my arm and pointed to the fat bitch and asked "does it look like I have secret sauce and a bun?"

don't go to the front row of a rock show if you don't like pushing....

here is a shot of my shoulder...

https://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/jay_2892/?action=view&current=SNB11061.jpg
Back to top Go down
AdamLikesMusic
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 530
Cool Points : 6072
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:18 pm

Nice.

I didn't go to the Foo Fighters show, since the money just didn't seem worth it.

I went to that Christmas show in December with Against Me!, Serj, Angels and Airwaves, and I forgot who else. Was really shitty, though. I'd say 90% of people who were there only came to see Serj, who played last. So during Against Me!'s set, all you'd hear is people talking shit about how Against Me! sucked. (As if Serj Tankian didn't.)
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:28 pm

I only came in to say that Serj Tankian does, in fact, suck.

Welcome to the forum. Do you cook in a professional setting, or do you just like to cook in general? I cook in general, as I don't think I could be a real cook in any capacity. My philosophy in the kitchen is "JUST WAIT A MINUTE!", more so because my wife likes to eat, and hates that I take 2 hours to make a meal. But damn if I don't make a good meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:47 pm

hey, im a douche bag!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:05 pm

Ah Serj... I wanted to crawl under my seat and die when he was playing.
I was drunk though... and got sleepy while he was playing.. maybe I just needed a nap. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...   coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coming to you from the dry desert scene of arizona...
Page 1 of 1