Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davidmason5
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 4383
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Empty
PostSubject: Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked   Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:48 pm

And to be 100% honest, I don’t think I was ever so proud of another human being in my whole life.

And tops to Heather. It just goes to show that love is genderless and that they bond and connect on a higher level.

I just hope that she will come out with some new songs when the treatment is eventually finished, I’m confused and worried how her voice will sound. I know I’m being pretty selfish that she’s going thru all this and I’m worried about her music:P but I love the message in her songs.

And now her courage has inspired me above everything else.

Laura Jane Grace you fucking legend!
Back to top Go down
http://systemofadave.tumblr.com
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ska_sean

Male Number of posts : 1792
Cool Points : 6746
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked   Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm

you know there IS a whole post already for this, but no its cool your special...lol
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable
blake

Male Number of posts : 490
Cool Points : 5682
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked   Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:14 pm

ska_sean wrote:
Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ska_sean

Male Number of posts : 1792
Cool Points : 6746
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked   Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:10 pm

yes yes thats what i meant....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked   Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not going to lie, When I heard the news about Tom Gabel I was pretty shocked
Page 1 of 1