Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never even heard of this band until the RS article

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
psychogirl711
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 4349
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Never even heard of this band until the RS article Empty
PostSubject: Never even heard of this band until the RS article   Never even heard of this band until the RS article Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

I am very accepting of the whole LGBT community in general. I have several friends that have gender dysphoria that I have known and accepted graciously for who they are and who they feel they are.

I just wanted to say that I had never heard of the band Against Me until I read about Laura's life in the recent Rolling Stone. I have now researched them throughly (ok mainly Laura and Heather lol) but have fallen in love with the band and their music and am very sorry I didn't check em out sooner! I love to watch then-Tommy playing his guitar and I love the accousic versions of the songs!!

Laura Jane, you have my total support in your lifestyle and I truly hope the best for you Laura. And if things don't work out with Heather (which I pray they do for Evelyn!) come back to Detroit....and look me up Smile

Best of luck to you and your family! And WTG Heather for being a strong enough person to take this with stride. You are fierce and I am sure your wife will be too! Can't wait to see her progress!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
cooljayhu

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 7086
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Never even heard of this band until the RS article Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never even heard of this band until the RS article   Never even heard of this band until the RS article Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 am

Cool. I love hearing when people star liking AM! out of the blue
Back to top Go down

Never even heard of this band until the RS article
Page 1 of 1