Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy shit!

Go down 
+8
merebel
arollo
iloveyourmom
spraypainthero
BettyOakes
AM!ShitSTroll
Gary - IRL
lex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 5997
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Holy shit! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 pm

My problem is that my usual method of getting clothes - going to Wal Mart and buying whatever is cheap - doesn't work because when a fad hits, that's all you can God damned buy. Remember the baggy jeans craze of 1998? Fucking every pair of men's pants were five sizes too big. Now it's the tight ass jeans! And I have to buy pants that are five sizes too big for them to fit right.

I'm so glad I'm not a woman. My wife just buys young boys pants, because you can't buy anything but those skin tight shitty pants if you walk into the women's section of the clothing shops.

I am so terrified of whatever the next trend will be, because it's already starting to get tough to find pants that aren't all ripped up and shitty because that was cool for five minutes. What could POSSIBLY be next?!?!

Anyways, my rant aside - I tend to hate anyone who dresses in a way that makes it really obvious what kind of music they like. I was just at a coffee shop, and some guys walked in who just looked like they are really big Decemberists fans. I wanted to hit them.
Back to top Go down
vb
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
vb

Female Number of posts : 1203
Cool Points : 6286
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:54 pm

spraypainthero wrote:
haha just look at the member list
i'm 72 i think

Um, when you look at it does it automatically make your username #1? Because it says I'm number one, but there were definitely a couple people who joined before me.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7587
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:10 pm

You can choose how the list is presented, last person who visited, joined date, etc.
Back to top Go down
vb
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
vb

Female Number of posts : 1203
Cool Points : 6286
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 pm

lex wrote:
You can choose how the list is presented, last person who visited, joined date, etc.

Oh, I see now! I'm number 69. Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
iloveyourmom
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
iloveyourmom

Male Number of posts : 827
Cool Points : 6330
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:48 pm

I'm pretty sure when you set up any forum the default "admin" account is created.. But I do love how luaren made an account before lex..

As far as clothes go, Dickies pants/shorts and random band shirts have been doing me right for too many years to change it up now.. =)
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7587
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah I was just gonna use my Admin account as my posting account but then I found out I couldn't change the name. But I have to be on that account when purchasing extra space even though this acount is an Admin also ..its weird.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:07 am

"Most users ever online was 225 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:19 pm"

225 people on the site at one time? That's pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:12 am

Haha, that thing just showed up one day and confused the shit out of me and Lex. I think it was like some kind of error? Because holy shit, I was online that entire day before that popped up and I don't recall 225 people being on here at once..

At least it makes the forum look cool.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:18 am

I think I was on that day too. I don't recall 200 guests being logged in. Maybe it means that 225 people were online at the same time, but only for about 3 seconds.

But yeah, it gives us credibility. We're basically awesome as a forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2