Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy shit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devs
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 4296
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Holy shit! Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit!   Holy shit! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Man I'm really impressed and pleasantly surprised to login here and not see a single fucking AM! flame thread. I was leery about ever coming back around this Popsicle stand because the old old forums devolved into, well you know. There isn't a band on this planet that moves me inside like AM! has for almost 15 years now.. After I grew up and decided to be a adult, this band never left me. And while I used to be elitist about underground epic bands with great unknown albums like most punkrock kids, Crime As Forgiven By and then Reinventing... and then even when they signed to FAT I always shared this band with my friends and enemies alike. It's pretty fucking awesome theres a new generation of people discovering this band, old and new songs alike.

Take it easy guys and gals.. and Jordan I'm sorry for trying to kiss you at the Sacramento show in 2003
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Holy shit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit!   Holy shit! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Yeah, people who come bashing AM! get their e-skulls verbally smashed pretty quickly around here and usually don't last too long.
Back to top Go down

Holy shit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: General Chat-
Jump to: