Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams

Go down 
+32
Stevie K
ultimo323
Ross
ragingzombie
raptorsaurus
blake
WWD4D?
iloveyourmom
Aaron
Kyle
Toadvine
Tim
Johnny99
deonnametet
hastekilledcreativity
ih8thecharts
Jackattack
ThusSpokeYourFace
Mike
himynameisnick
Johnny5
Kam
SirIan
Ana
JustinAtWill
rainy-j
ska_sean
Cenaco
billy pilgrim
lex
hyperballad
StoolPigeon
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
hyperballad

Female Number of posts : 3318
Cool Points : 7483
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm

last night and the night before, I've had two dreams a night.
last night, I had one dream that I was walking around NYC and then another one about telling the guy I like how I feel about him. then he told me that he felt the same way and we should go out. right after that, I told myself in my dream that it wasn't real and it was just a dream. how depressing is that?

the night before that, I dreamt that I was having sex in my room and was worried that my dad would catch me. the other dream I had that night was that I was having an affair with Barack Obama and was very scared that he would get caught.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10188
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 am

hyperballad wrote:
the night before that, I dreamt that I was having sex in my room and was worried that my dad would catch me. the other dream I had that night was that I was having an affair with Barack Obama and was very scared that he would get caught.

Guilty conscience? Razz
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
hyperballad

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:57 pm

hahaha possibly

another dream I had the other night (when I dreamt that I told the guy I like how I felt and that I was in NYC) was that America's Next Top Model loosened their height standards so I was able to go on, and I actually was a really good model.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:31 am

My dream, last night:

My two friends and I were watching a movie (a horror movie), and I was absolutely terrified by it. The movie was the second in a series, and was about this creature who had a relatively normal, human body, but its head looked like a giant, paper mache, scary as fuck (but also ridiculously hilarious) clown. Only without the nose thing and the green hair (I remember constantly making the connection to It (even though I've never seen the movie) in my dream).

Anyways, it started off with this professor, who had been the surviving character in the first of the series, and he was helping his student with some homework. Suddenly, the antagonist starts sawing through the wall (to weaken it, so it could break through), and I guess this was its signature thing, 'cause the professor immediately recognized it as the thing coming for them, so he tells his student to run... Anyways, the thing breaks into the room, and grabs the professor, and the last thing I saw in that scene was the thing opening its mouth really massively, and biting about 3/4 of the professor's head. The thing about the creature is that it can take on the form of the people it kills, or something.

So the next scene is the girl at her home (with a fucking MASSIVE family), who kind of notice that she's acting weird - for some reason she was acting like the professor. I guess the people knew about the creature, because they figure out that she IS the creature (it's implied that the girl is killed, I guess). Anyways, she starts chasing them all about the house, and she gets close to somebody... and then that part of the dream stopped.

After that, the same friends and I went out, into the neighbourhood, and caused havoc. We were running about and playing ring-and-run, and all that. And I was quite terrified that the thing from the movie would come after us.

Anyways, that was my dream. Kind of intense.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:57 am

So, one of my friends told me that if I ate bananas, it would give me a nightmare. Last night, before going to bed, I ate 3 bananas. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Sad
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

Male Number of posts : 2403
Cool Points : 7993
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 am

I had the weirdest dream last night, it involved a couple forum members so I figured I'd share it. It was sick and fucked up too so you probably shouldn't read this post.

So in the dream Justin, me, and two forum members who will remain anonymous because this is so bizarre were on some big metal platform. There was a big metal pillar in the middle of the platform that was holding it up and the platform slowly spun around it like a merry-go-round. One of the anonymous forum members had some weird dildo that was shaped like a wang but then had a little point on it, and it could open up like a Choke Pear. All I remember happening in the dream was this forum member taking the dildo and sticking it in his pee hole (hence why it had a little point on the end, to help get it in) and then opening it up while it was in there. He did it a few times, his wang just stretched. The other forum member was just there, I don't remember him doing anything. The whole time Justin and I were just like "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?" That was the whole dream. I'm still kinda what the fucking over it. Not sure if I should have shared that....
Back to top Go down
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Female Number of posts : 513
Cool Points : 5856
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:44 am

SirIan wrote:
I had the weirdest dream last night, it involved a couple forum members so I figured I'd share it. It was sick and fucked up too so you probably shouldn't read this post.

So in the dream Justin, me, and two forum members who will remain anonymous because this is so bizarre were on some big metal platform. There was a big metal pillar in the middle of the platform that was holding it up and the platform slowly spun around it like a merry-go-round. One of the anonymous forum members had some weird dildo that was shaped like a wang but then had a little point on it, and it could open up like a Choke Pear. All I remember happening in the dream was this forum member taking the dildo and sticking it in his pee hole (hence why it had a little point on the end, to help get it in) and then opening it up while it was in there. He did it a few times, his wang just stretched. The other forum member was just there, I don't remember him doing anything. The whole time Justin and I were just like "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?" That was the whole dream. I'm still kinda what the fucking over it. Not sure if I should have shared that....

I kind of wish you hadn't, but then it's like a movie you know you don't want to watch and do so anyways. Thank you, my brain is now stuck on trying to imagine stretch marks would look or work on a penis. It's actually a little amusing.

I keep having this dream where I am stuck in a room full of bright colored toys, and when I say full I mean stuffed so full I couldn't find the floor. It's like those ball things that kids poo in all the time. Anyways, I never escape but when I wake up, I'm halfway out of my shirt and stuck. I had this dream all last winter, my subconcious refuses to let me be warm. Sad
Back to top Go down
Johnny5
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 5327
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

Some times ago I dreamed that I bought something in a supermarket and one of my teachers was on the cash register
Back to top Go down
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 am

I just had the oddest dream.

It started off with my sister bugging me to get ready for something, then this dude showed up wanting us to fill out information cards in case we got kidnapped. Kayla (my sister) through a bitch fit and then dude thought it was a good idea to find all the mold in the apartment. Not the kind in your fridge, the kind from water damage. Then did a whole google and started explaining it so we were all 'screw it' and left.

Apparently the place we had to be at so urgently was an indoor pool by the beach to meet up with the family. Where I quickly spotted CaldwellDreams - Page 2 CaldwellDaedalus

I had my giggle fit and went to swim, but as soon as I started the back stroke I got water in my mouth and proceeded to sink like a rock and was too weak to push myself up.

Caldwell saved me after a couple of repeats of drowning where I woke up in the hospital sun burnt and talked to my mother before I once again had trouble breathing.

Then I woke up on a ventalator, found out I had chicken pox, and smoked a cigarette with my mother while still intibutated.

Needles to say that ended badly and I somehow accidently un-intubated myself. Then I was violently sick, again with the not breathing, only to find out I also had swine flu.

THis is when I woke up with the wtf.

I know where most of this dream is from, but I have no idea what was up with the drowning/not breathing gig.
Back to top Go down
himynameisnick
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
himynameisnick

Number of posts : 24
Cool Points : 5429
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Did anyone ever have a lucid dream? Thats the dream where you know your in a dream, and can interact and do whatever you want.

I really really really want to have one.
Back to top Go down
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 pm

himynameisnick wrote:
Did anyone ever have a lucid dream? Thats the dream where you know your in a dream, and can interact and do whatever you want.

I've had a couple where toward the end I realize I'm dreaming and go back and change some act in my dream.

None where I actually think to read a book or talk to someone, which is some of the oddest thing you can do.

I read up on it a little and apparently there's a lot of ways that you can train yourself into having one.
Back to top Go down
himynameisnick
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
himynameisnick

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Kam wrote:
himynameisnick wrote:

I've had a couple where toward the end I realize I'm dreaming and go back and change some act in my dream.

None where I actually think to read a book or talk to someone, which is some of the oddest thing you can do.

I read up on it a little and apparently there's a lot of ways that you can train yourself into having one.

Yeah I kinda looked at it too. I might keep a dream journal, but I don't usually remember my dreams.

You can buy a Novadream you, that alerts you that your having a dream..during a dream. Whoa. Sleep

And talking to someone is weird in a dream?
Back to top Go down
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

I did a crap load of resource awhile back and apparently if you turn around and talk to some random person they'll say something wierd or gibberish. THe same if you try to read a book, street sign, anything.

The best thing I found was writing L and R on your hand continuously for a while so that when you're dreaming and they don't follow it's supposed to make you realize you're dreaming. Everytime I realize I'm dreaming its because the tattoos on my arm are always missing.

Also a cheap way is to apparently just set your alarm for every three hours because something about how long it takes you to get into REM sleep or something. Waking up in the middle of your dream may help you remember them.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7531
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am

I used to dream about working at the coffee shop. Really mundane. I'd get stressed out about how many drinks were lined up to make, then I would think "Mike, you're dreaming. You're not at work and you don't have to do shit." And I would exhale, calm down, and just watch the cups pile up in front of me. Sometimes someone would yell at me to do something and I would stand there and ignore them. Then I'd drift out of consciousness and the dream would be over.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I dreamed that I was at this house with some people and we dug up a bear and we were like wtf. Then we were like, 'wait its not dead we better not wake it up.' So we went inside the house and tried to be quiet so the bear wouldn't get us.
Back to top Go down
Jackattack
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Jackattack

Female Number of posts : 520
Cool Points : 6072
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 pm

ThusSpokeYourFace wrote:
I dreamed that I was at this house with some people and we dug up a bear and we were like wtf. Then we were like, 'wait its not dead we better not wake it up.' So we went inside the house and tried to be quiet so the bear wouldn't get us.

hahaha
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Mike wrote:
I used to dream about working at the coffee shop. Really mundane. I'd get stressed out about how many drinks were lined up to make, then I would think "Mike, you're dreaming. You're not at work and you don't have to do shit." And I would exhale, calm down, and just watch the cups pile up in front of me. Sometimes someone would yell at me to do something and I would stand there and ignore them. Then I'd drift out of consciousness and the dream would be over.

That reminds me of dreams I had in high school where my history teacher would be like, "okay put everything away its time for the quiz." and I'd be like "WHAT QUIZ I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD A QUIZ!?" and I'd wake up and it would be Saturday.

Anyways.
I had a dream that I kept saying, "HOLY SHIT" and "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT" and "JESUS H CHRIST" to one of my really religious friends.
Back to top Go down
ih8thecharts
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Male Number of posts : 114
Cool Points : 5882
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:20 pm

The worst dream I think i've had the past year was when i was stranded in some elderly couples house and it was just this really fucking awkward silence with me and an elderly couple in this small living room with flower pattern sofas, and i couldnt leave because i didnt want to be rude or something like that. i woke up relieved it was over then went back to sleep, the exact same dream happened again.
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
hyperballad

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:19 am

I had a dream the other night that the girls from my school's Women's Center were in a room and the director told me that they had a surprise for me. They said I had received a scholarship from The Lion King foundation sending me on birthright to Israel (I've been thinking about going, because you can go if one of your parents is Jewish) with a scholarship to volunteer. It was weird. Plus, you don't need a scholarship for birthright since it's free.
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6011
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 pm

I keep having a dream that my roommates boyfriend wants some of my applesauce. That's the whole dream. She comes in and asks, "is it okay if Alex has some of your applesauce?" and I tell her of course, she knows she doesn't have to ask.

I don't even have any applesauce, but I keep thinking it's real and getting really confused around him.
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Last night I had a dream that my boss body swapped with some hot blonde. After that the whole dream was him trying to have sex with/marry me as the hot blonde. Today a new girl started that I hadn't seen before, a hot blonde who looks strikingly like the one in my dream....
Back to top Go down
deonnametet
deonnametet

Female Number of posts : 136
Cool Points : 5345
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:43 pm

wow...creepy. You're a psychic?
Back to top Go down
SirIan
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
SirIan

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:58 pm

I think I'm just creepy. Its a shame I probably won't ever see her again. Tomorrow is my last day and she doesn't work Sad
Back to top Go down
himynameisnick
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
himynameisnick

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:58 am

Dudes, the craziest thing happened in my dreams/IRL last week.
Last week I had this dream that I was in the mob and I was killed by this guy named D'angelos. I don't remember much else, but I'm sure I remembered the name D'angelos. I even wrote it down in this journal.
Then a couple days later I started watching "The Wire", and the main character is a drug dealer in a drug mob whose name is D'angelos Barksdale! D'angelos!!

How does that shit happen? Also, that is 100% true, I swear on my unborn child's life.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7810
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 am

i had a dream that joan jett died last week.

really strange..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next