Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams

Go down 
+32
Stevie K
ultimo323
Ross
ragingzombie
raptorsaurus
blake
WWD4D?
iloveyourmom
Aaron
Kyle
Toadvine
Tim
Johnny99
deonnametet
hastekilledcreativity
ih8thecharts
Jackattack
ThusSpokeYourFace
Mike
himynameisnick
Johnny5
Kam
SirIan
Ana
JustinAtWill
rainy-j
ska_sean
Cenaco
billy pilgrim
lex
hyperballad
StoolPigeon
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10188
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

All I remember from my dream is being in the middle of shaving my chest hair (I don't have chest hair), and then someone told me to stop, because I was going to be acting as Wolverine from X-men (I'm a terrible actor, and Wolverine isn't a ginger). And then I went walking around with my shirt off, and some guy was like, "Yep, you're definitely Wolverine!" and I was like, "Nice!"
That's about all I remember at this point.
Back to top Go down
hlflp360
Untouchable
Untouchable
hlflp360

Male Number of posts : 464
Cool Points : 5864
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 pm

i keep on having these dreams about this girl i like that i've known for a long time. nothing sexual but i've never dreamed about one person this much before. weird
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Female Number of posts : 513
Cool Points : 5856
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm

I woke up from a dream where there's pretty much just abstract explosions, and guns, and a sense of being bitter.

I woke up with 25 text messages and realized I had my phone set to play a ringtone of Oh No You didn't...

There is so a correlation.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:12 pm

XD That's awesome. One time, I woke up in the middle of Free Fallin' playing, and realizing that the song was in my dream.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10176
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm

I had a strange one. (again)

I was working in some kind of old peoples home when I was ordered to take this elderly man to the hospital, because he had a sore, black spot on his thumb. Once we were at the hospital a surgeon said the sore spot was infected and that he had to cut it out. So he started cutting it out when the spot suddenly made a sound. As it turns out, the spot was the backside of some kind of bee which escaped once the surgeon had cut away enough skin for it to get out. Everyone seemed to be quite freaked out, but the old man just said: "Hmm, makes sense." That was it, end of dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
Kam
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Kam

Female Number of posts : 513
Cool Points : 5856
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Last night I had a dream, it was chaotic and involved time travel and dinosaurs and an older version of my sister.

I woke up when my now sister got transported to the future and the future sister got transferred to the now. Precisely, the dinosaur got put into my living room and the future sister into my bed.

I woke up, looked at my sister said 'Shit then looked into the living room where there was no dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Stevie K
Untouchable
Untouchable
Stevie K

Male Number of posts : 270
Cool Points : 5807
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

I've had this very undescript unnamed girl in my dreams, she's just there. Does nothing in particular, I'm not even sure if she's said anything ever. Pretty much hangs around no matter how boring ir crazy shit is. Never have seen her before either, its just weird.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 7993
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

That is kind of weird.

The other day I had a dream that I was in the shower and noticed that my bellybutton had turned into an outie (sp?) and I started freaking out because I thought that must mean I was pregnant, but then I was like, "nah, its probably just because I ate so much today"...So then I got out of the shower and there were these two babies lying on the floor crying and I was like, "What the fuck? These aren't mine!" and then this girl came up and was like, "Oh I'm your new roommate and these are my kids..." and that was strange.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8692
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm

I was traveling through space with my family on a school bus. Except there was wind and it wasn't too cold, just needed a winter jacket and a touque.

But I was in space, and it was windy and there was sound.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:28 pm

That is too awesome for words.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm

So, I'm driving up this stairwell in the parking lot at work, only it's not just 6 floors high, it's about 12. In the passenger seat is a friend who I don't really know all that well, but happened to run into at a bar, prior to falling asleep. We get up to the second from top floor of the parkade, and sitting around a windowless van is a bunch of heroine junkies, all of whom have peculiarly large heads and a crazed look in their eyes. A really good friend of mine is among them, high on heroine, and when she sees me, she runs away as if to hide the fact that she is, in fact, a heroine junkie, never to be seen again, for the rest of the dream.

We pull up to the heroine junkies, and my friend, who's now in the left side of the car, while I'm driving in the seat on the right, as if we were suddenly in England. He gets a needle from them, and from under his seat, he pulls out a 2L pop bottle, with a tiny hole near the bottom of it. He starts to push the heroine out the needle, near the hole, and lights it up as it comes out, inhaling the smoke through the bottle. He passes the bottle to me, and without thinking, I clear the smoke out.

Now, I'm freaking out, because I'd just smoked heroine, and that's really fucked up. I can't get over the fact that I'd done heroine, so I can only focus on that, and everything else is terrifying me. As if the car never even existed, we start to walk down the parkade, which has two sides to it, which zig-zag around each other, one going up and the other going down. The heroine junkies, wanting to hang out, start walking after us, but they scared the hell out of me with their large heads and the crazed look in their eyes.

Now, we start running away, not wanting to hang out with them at all, but they persisted, insisting that we hang out with them. We zig-zagged our way down to the bottom of the parking lot, with the heroine junkies in close pursuit. At the bottom of the parkade, at the south side, there's a chain link fence from the cement ledge to the cement roof that blocks one from jumping through and leaving or entering that way. In the dream, however, there was a small enough gap that a person could get through with only a slight struggle. Unable to get through with any fluidity, however, we get caught by the heroine junkies, and submit to their demands that we hang out with them.

So the two of us and the four or five junkies jump the fence, and start walking along Broad Street, the main street just next to the parking lot. About a block and a half down the street, we come upon this alleyway the likes of which I'd only seen in Europe and Zanzibar. It had a cobblestone ground, and wasn't wide enough to drive through, unless you were in a Smart Car, so it was really just this very European walking alleyway. We walk through, and come upon this plaza, with another similar alleyway running off to the north, and a narrow, cobblestone road, about a foot lower than the plaza which came in from the south, and curved westward.

Across the street, in a gown and tuxedo are my parents, waiting in line to get into a clearly rather rich and upper class venue. Mind you, I'm still high on heroine, and freaking out about that fact, so I hide behind my newfound friends, hoping my parents don't see me. Much to my dismay, my parents spot me, and wave me over. I walk over cautiously, wondering if it's obvious that I'm high on heroine. The only thing I can think is, "I really, really hope my eyes aren't dilated." I approach them, hesitantly, but they seem to find nothing wrong with me, so we get into a conversation about god knows what. They tell me to come into this fancy party with them, and I oblige, thinking that if they didn't realize I was high on heroine, then nobody would.

We get into the party, which is rather remnant of one of the gyms in the school I went to in England, and the three of us stand in a corner, talking, still, about whatever it is that people talk about. I eventually interrupt them to tell them that I have friends waiting outside, and they let me go, seeing as I'm dressed as I normally do (not very fancy), and everyone else is dressed as if they're at like a ball or something (very fancy). As I'm leaving, I check the mirror to find that my eyes are rather not dilated.

Next thing I know, I'm in this construction zone in the east end, near my house, still high on heroine. These kids cut across the street in front of me, playing a zombie adventure game. Figuring it sounded like a lot of fun, I join them, sneaking around and all that. It seems as though the more I follow them, the more real the zombie game becomes, to the point that I finally realize that yes, this is, in fact, a zombie apocalypse. I find myself at the end of my street, with the kids nowhere in sight, and zombies approaching. I sprint home, to find my mum and brother (who in real life lives in Calgary) on the driveway, with my dad and other brother (who lives at home) nowhere to be seen.

My mum's on the phone, freaking out, trying to get a hold of my dad, but consistently failing at doing so. I ask where he is, and my brother tells me that he's in South America on business. Now, realizing that zombies are slowly shambling closer, my brother and I try to get my mum into our car, so we can go somewhere safer. She refuses, however, to get in until she can get a hold of him, and as the zombies continue to approach, I'm getting more and more anxious. She runs across the street, into my neighbour's garage, while my brother and I pull the car out of the driveway, with me in the driver's seat. Emerging, soon after, she exclaims that she couldn't get a hold of my dad from there, either.

At this point, I'm seriously panicking, trying to convince my mother to get into the car. She climbs onto the side of the car, with her cellphone stuck to the side of her head in her right arm, and holding onto the car with her other arm. The zombies are getting real close, now, and I decide that I have to take action, so I pull up and run a few over, and then back up and run a couple more over, giving us a bit of breathing room. I make one last plea to my mum to get her into the car, and she finally gets into the back. She tells us that if we can't get a hold of my dad, that we have to go to South America, so I decide that we're driving there. She tells me that, no, we're flying there. Pulling up to the end of the street, I ask her how she expects to fly there, considering the airport is probably not in service, during this apocalypse. "Brad's here, he can fly us!" she yells at me, and as we're about to pull out of our street, I turn to the two passengers in the car and say, "We're flying to South America!"

The end.

tl;dr, HOLY FUCK HEROINE AND ZOMBIES.

That was probably the most detailed dream I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Make a short film of that, submit it to the local film fest!

on a dream related note... This morning before I woke up, 2 lesbians were about to go at each other, then I woke up to realize I had work in 30 min.
Back to top Go down
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Female Number of posts : 635
Cool Points : 5909
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

I usually have lucid dreams about flying around in outer space.
But honestly I have some of the most real feeling dreams ever, and they are so vivid.

I had a lucid dream where someone was cuddling with me.
My eyes were open so it was like a projection. At first I was terrified because ... Who would want to cuddle with some random stranger in their bed? I thought it was real for a split second and I was about to freak out. But then I noticed everything in the room was kind of wobbly and unstable, which made me realize that I was dreaming.

And so, I continued cuddling the stranger until they faded away and I woke up for real. haha
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:22 pm

teach me lucid dreaming!!
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

raptorsaurus wrote:
Make a short film of that, submit it to the local film fest!

on a dream related note... This morning before I woke up, 2 lesbians were about to go at each other, then I woke up to realize I had work in 30 min.

That would be a hard thing to make a movie of, 'cause there are a lot of things that I'd have to use from real life to show the contrast between that and this dream world.

Also, I've had a number of similar dreams where, I'm about to kiss a girl, but wake up right before. It's weird.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

raptorsaurus wrote:
teach me lucid dreaming!!

Also, this!
Back to top Go down
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Have you ever gone through waking-sleep paralysis?
I mean... It happens every time you fall asleep anyway, but sometimes people wake up in the middle of that.
They get really freaked out and even have nightmares that people are sitting on their chest.

The funny thing is that it's one of the keys to lucid dreaming.
If you can calm down, it would help a lot.
Your chest will feel frozen and it will be kind of uncomfortable. I would describe breathing to be easier by breathing "through the stomach" or at least that's what it feels like.

And also when you're having a normal dream, the trick that works for me the most to recognize when I'm dreaming is whether or not the light switches work.
If you find that not many light switches are working when you switch them on or off, it will be a signal that you're dreaming.

Here's a really good link with different pages of information on it, if you're serious about wanting to learn. There's also good tips on how to fall asleep faster:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dream-tricks.html

^^^^^^^ Yeeeahhhh!

Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:10 pm

I'm definitely going to have to try that sometime in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:32 pm

sleeping on your back works the best.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Oh, about the chest feeling frozen... I've sometimes had dreams/nightmares that I want to just wake up from... Not scary, just uncomfortable. But when I try to open my eyes, it's like they are glued shut, I can't move at all, no matter what. It feels like my teeth are clenched really tight and no matter what I can't move.

I realize that I'm lying in bed, sometimes I can get my eyes open, but even then, I still can't wake up. I can see my bedroom, but I'm glued down. it's a really vulnerable feeling, not being able to wake up from a dream...

So I guess that is kinda lucid dreaming? I'm aware I'm in a dream, and try to get out of it, but can't.
Back to top Go down
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Yeah, that's actually exactly it. If you calm down and breathe through your stomach and focus on your breathing, you can roll out of it. Close your eyes. And once you have calmed down enough you can count to 3 and imagine (and try) to roll as hard as you can. You won't roll out of bed, but it's the best way to wake yourself up quickly if it gets too uncomfortable.

But before you try to wake yourself up, calm down and keep your eyes closed and see if you can imagine some kind of a scenario and you might have an awesome lucid dream.

Edit: It also helps to imagine spinning if you want to fall asleep instead of wake yourself up.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm

sweet! I must try this!
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 pm

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

I think I just had a lucid dream during an afternoon nap!! It wasn't very long though, but it was pretty cool for the couple minutes that it lasted. I managed to get outside the door of my house, then about 10 seconds later I got too excited and kinda woke up a bit.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:39 am

Ever since I've tried to get lucid dreams, I've been recalling dreams a lot better... well, I'm remembering more of them. Like, last night, I dreamed I got really drunk, and got a horrible AM! lightning bolt tattoo done on the back of my arm (tricep area... god, it was such a poorly done lightning bolt, and in a bad location.

this should be in AM dreams, but whatevs
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6674
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:38 am

I had a nightmare.

Now, I usually don't get nightmares. In fact, I don't remember the last time I had one. I'm not usually scared by horror films either. However, this dream I had last night has got me turning on lights and checking over my shoulder when I walk into the house at night from my car. When I woke up I was completely paralyzed with fear. I was embarrassingly close to just staying home from going to the University all day so I could put myself back together.

I apologize in advance for the length.

It was evening. Not dark out, but the sun threatened to begin its setting stages which would eventually set the sky on fire in mixes of oranges, reds, and yellows.

I was in my car, driving home. We all have our trademark route that we take to "get home." Well, for me, I live outside the city so I need to take a highway that leads to my area. The highway was empty, and I was driving alone. The radio was off. There was an indescribable feeling of urgency to get home. I had to beat someone there. Someone was following me, I knew it, although my rear view mirrors showed nothing as far as the eye could see. Someone was en route to my house, and I had to be there before them, that is all I know.

Imagine driving home on your regular, every-day route and it suddenly changes drastically. This is exactly what occurred. The highway that leads to my area outside the city stopped abruptly. Instead of stretches of highway reaching outward through the prairies, there sat a cemetery. With no choice, I parked my car and got out. I walked through the rows of ornately decorated headstones. There were trees bordering the square graveyard. If I had to size it, I'd say it was roughly 200ft. x 200ft. Anyways, one exquisite looking headstone caught my eye. There was a short stone coffin with a rather large, beautifully decorated headstone. In the center of the headstone was a miniature knight in armor carved in stone. I say miniature, but it was really about 4ft. tall. There was a sword that it was holding as well, positioned in such a way that the sharp end dug into the ground as the carved figure seemed to rest on the hilt leisurely.

The feelings of urgency quickly caught back up with me. I had to get home. I had to beat the person that was headed to my home. I placed my hands on the stone coffin and leaned and pushed with all my might at the lid that was sealing it shut. Surprisingly, I slid the top of the coffin off. However, it struck the knight statue. The sword was knocked out from the knight's resting arm. With the knight's object of support lying now in the grass, he too fell over. I picked up the sword and remember laughing. The blade was an appropriate length for a fellow of my size, however, the hilt was too short and made it rather awkward to hold.

The now opened stone coffin revealed a hole inside of it. I leaned over to peer into it. There was a ladder leaning down into complete darkness. Picture a manhole cover being removed and seeing a ladder leading down into the sewers (as you would expect) and you will have an idea of what I saw. I climbed into the coffin and proceeded to climb down the ladder, sword in hand.

The darkness swallowed me immediately. My eyes slowly began to adjust as I worked my way down the ladder. When I hit the bottom, I found myself standing in somebody's basement. I was in the middle of a hallway. I could choose to either head left or right. For some unexplained reason I knew that I had to go to the right first. I knew that I would eventually head left, but now was not the right time. I pulled out my phone to help illuminate my way. I came across another stone coffin, with a similar knight headstone only much smaller this time. I shoved the lid of the coffin off and heard it break in the darkness. I shined my phone inside the coffin but could not see what was inside. I reach my hands into the black and I felt a warm, soft, moist sensation comparable to warmed up raw hamburger meat. The entire coffin was filled with this substance as I squeezed and wriggled my fingers around in it, however, I could not see what it was. I decided to press onward, deeper into the basement. I came to an end, and found a very well finished basement. There was a bathroom, a kitchen, and a bedroom. The living area looked as though someone had been staying here.

I looked up to see a window. It was now night time, but I could see headlights. I knew I was in the basement of my home. The headlights shone through the window that was high on the wall (but outside would have been low to the ground). The wall behind my was illuminated. I heard a car door slam. My stomach sank. I had beat this person home, but I was in the wrong place. I was supposed to be upstairs. I ran down the hall way, past the coffin and past the ladder. I was now headed in the direction I knew I would head.

At this point, the basement shifted to look exactly like my own. I head a door upstairs open and close, and I heard the muffled vibrations of a conversation. I crept up the stairs. My goal was to be in a position that would allow me to jump the person I was racing home. I reached the top of the stairs and leaned against a wall. Around the corner was the kitchen. I could hear a couple talking. My heart was in my throat, throbbing. My chest heaved and I shook with nervous energy. My veins pumped as if I had been running to set a personal best time. Footsteps grew louder and I knew this was the moment that someone would round the corner.

There was a flash of light. So brilliantly white and blinding. I could see nothing.

There was silence. No sound.

When the light faded, I saw my mother's face. She rounded the corner and stepped over me. Well, she stepped over my body. My body was lying on the ground, completely torn apart. Dismembered and disemboweled, blood and internal organs looked as if they had been splattered against the wall and floor.

There was no sound of impact or action. My body was shredded, and my mother had stepped over me as if she I knew I had been lying there in that state all evening.

The scene shifted back in time to when the footsteps where headed towards me, and I was still hiding around the corner, alive. My mother approached me. She told me how her and my father had been gone on a trip for so long, and that I had been out of town as well. She mentioned how convenient it was that my friend, who I shall call Sam for anonymity's sake, who is also the guitar player in my band, was able to house sit for us while we were gone. She then began to tell me in a regretful, saddened tone how unfortunate it was that he had gone into my father's gun safe while were gone and committed suicide using my father's shot gun. She explained that it left a horrible mess with brain matter and blood splattered all over the wall in the basement. She became annoyed at the fact the shot gun pellets that sprayed outward had left tiny holes all over the wall. I could not believe this story, so I headed downstairs. I ran my hand along the wall. There were indeed little holes as if someone had taken tacks and poked them in the wall randomly all over. My father was downstairs and pointed out that you could faintly see the outline of the blood spray. He then informed me that he had taken pictures because he knew I would never believe it.

The scene shifted again to the conversation with my mother. I was back in time. I was alive. I had never died. And Sam had never died.

The new conversation with my mother was similar. She pointed out that my father and her had been gone, and so had I. At this point, the conversation differed. She had a puzzled look on her face. "It's the strangest thing," she said. "While we were gone, someone was living in the basement. It seems they stayed here the entire time we were gone, and at some point, broke into the gun safe and took your father's shot gun. Whoever the man was living in the basement ended up shooting himself, and we found the most horrible mess when we came home from our trip. I'm going to have to patch all those little holes and repaint the entire wall."

My father rounded the corner and stared at me blankly. He spoke: "If you hear music, you'll know that this was all real."

My alarm went off and I heard Led Zeppelin playing (in real life) however I was still stuck in the dream, staring at my father, dumbfounded.

My eyes opened and I laid there listening to the song. I was fully awake and back in the real world. I could not move. I was paralyzed with absolute fear. I was shaking. My eyes were open, but there was vision playing in my head. It was a Youtube video. It was a video diary of some random stranger, living in my basement. He had taped himself and was rambling on about boredom and a lack of things to do. The video then showed him raiding my father's gun safe, sitting up against the wall, and blowing his brains out.

Led Zeppelin still played. My eyes were still open. I was still shaking under my blankets.

This morning I got out of bed finally after about 20 minutes of freaking out and went and stood in my kitchen. I feared going into the basement, but I felt I had to be sure. There was this feeling in my gut, a horrible, wrenching feeling. I could hear my father's voice in my head saying "if you hear music, you'll know this was all real." I walked slowly down the stairs, heart pounding in my chest. I peered, ever so slowly, over at my wall. I ran my hands along the wall to try and feel any imperfections, dints, or holes, fully expecting to feel the tiny holes against my finger tips.

I was relieved to find nothing of the sort, only my cat lying on the carpet looking up at me quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next