Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Relationship Thread

Go down 
+46
malanoche
muddz
hlflp360
Breakout
Stevie K
JessBowles
oldgospelchoir
Knate
blake
ashley
Ana
alk3girl666
Kam
malicealice
Chops4569
ragingzombie
Pants
Meximan
deonnametet
skalastics
jordanis3_23
Aaron
Thunder MD
WWD4D?
JustinAtWill
Daggar Slade
Mechamunky
kansas
Ross
hyperballad
ThusSpokeYourFace
JoshRaymond
iloveyourmom
StoolPigeon
shownofear91
SirIan
whiteperson4peace
Raccoon
raptorsaurus
cooljayhu
pintsogin
Johnny99
Tim
Kyle
artistry_in_motion
Fornikatieng
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ska_sean

Male Number of posts : 1792
Cool Points : 6749
Registration date : 2008-04-10

The Relationship Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:24 am

so i was browsing the internet.... and i came across some 1-2 mins clips of what i think was my ex-girlfriend... its almost a dead on to her living room i can see faces or any details that would give it away other than the room itself... i want to ask her if she knows they are out there on the internet, but at the same time i dont want to be called a perv...i think ill ask her but whatever...

And i didnt want to start a new thread for this but it had to be taken off my chest sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jersey89
Untouchable
Untouchable
Jersey89

Female Number of posts : 319
Cool Points : 4858
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Families are nice....they always exactly know how you feel and they can sense it when you're feeling alone and have the best ways to make you feel even more shitty.

For example you're all sitting together because it's someone's birthday. The whole room is full of people talking loudly and everything is cool and relaxed but then someone asks you about your relationship status and suddenly the whole room is quiet and staring at you waiting for your answer. So everyone's looking at you and while you're desperately staring at the coffee in front of you thinking about running out of the room screaming you have to tell them one more time that you're single. And then you get one of those annoying pity sighs that makes you feel even worse.

But families are more modern now- they will also text message or email you to ask you if there FINALLY is someone Exclamation
Back to top Go down
tiredandhomeless
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Female Number of posts : 13
Cool Points : 4081
Registration date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 pm

So my last relationship ended February 2006. I was a freshman in college.

I've always been the filler girlfriend. Partly by choice... partly because I guess I wasn't girlfriend material when I did want to be in a relationship.

December 21, 2012 - the day the world was supposed to end. Around Thanksgiving, I got back in touch with a guy I had known in 2007-2008 in my college town. He could have been a boyfriend, if I took in that direction, but that's a different story. Anyway, we never dated previous, never had sex with each other. We made out and stuff. Things took a turn towards romance and went he decided to go to a college local to me after the military in a pretty niche field that luckily is prominent in my area, we decided to date.

The day I got a real boyfriend. And yes, all my friends said the world must have ended for me to be in a relationship.

So he's military, on his exit term, will be home for good no more military at the end of May (was supposed to be March, but he got his exit papers for a different date). We will be moving in together this summer and this is probably gonna be The Last Relationship for us both. It just feels that way... plus he already showed me Zelda wedding bands with the triforce on it (that he wants to get us because I'm a huge Legend of Zelda nerd), and decided he wants kids with me... eventually (but already started picking out names).

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Relationship Thread
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15