Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Relationship Thread

Go down 
+46
malanoche
muddz
hlflp360
Breakout
Stevie K
JessBowles
oldgospelchoir
Knate
blake
ashley
Ana
alk3girl666
Kam
malicealice
Chops4569
ragingzombie
Pants
Meximan
deonnametet
skalastics
jordanis3_23
Aaron
Thunder MD
WWD4D?
JustinAtWill
Daggar Slade
Mechamunky
kansas
Ross
hyperballad
ThusSpokeYourFace
JoshRaymond
iloveyourmom
StoolPigeon
shownofear91
SirIan
whiteperson4peace
Raccoon
raptorsaurus
cooljayhu
pintsogin
Johnny99
Tim
Kyle
artistry_in_motion
Fornikatieng
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8694
Registration date : 2009-12-31

The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:02 am

My best friend and his girlfriend of almost 4 years broke up yesterday, weird shit.
Back to top Go down
pintsogin
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
pintsogin

Male Number of posts : 3158
Cool Points : 8117
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:35 am

yeah cuz then you cant hang out with her anymore even though shes one of the gang. you get used to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Pollard/209701715
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 7995
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 pm

I hate whenever guys act like they're friends with a girl, but really they're just friends with her boyfriend and if they break up they never speak again.
Idunno if its some kind of guy code or what, but whenever my friends or I break up with our boyfriends its not like all of a sudden they never existed. Unless they just do something really awful.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Well, it's not like I'm going to ignore her, I mean, she's still my friend, though I'll probably talk to her less. It's horrible, my friend was a pretty simple person, he had everything he wanted, and then right before finals, she drops the bomb on him, over a fucking text.

I mean, that's so brutal, dating for almost 4 years and it happens over a text a week before exams. He's feeling so shitty right now.
Back to top Go down
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JessBowles

Female Number of posts : 1031
Cool Points : 6283
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm

^That's harsh. After 4 years at least have the decency to tell him face to face. And right before finals? It was THAT terrible that she couldn't wait another week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SingYouALullaby
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

JessBowles wrote:
^That's harsh. After 4 years at least have the decency to tell him face to face. And right before finals? It was THAT terrible that she couldn't wait another week.

It looks so far that she found some other guy to chase. But yeah, I was pissed when I found out she did it over a text. Also before finals... I mean, you don't do that, you just don't.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah, that is pretty awful and inconsiderate.
I mean, if you've been with someone for four years you should be able to tell them how you feel face to face, and unless they did something really awful you could probably time it a little better.
Back to top Go down
hlflp360
Untouchable
Untouchable
hlflp360

Male Number of posts : 464
Cool Points : 5866
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:50 am

So I'm gonna start out with that I'm not the best at relationships. A little less than a year ago one of my friends suggested that i start seeing her best friend. We talked a little bit over facebook but that's about it. I was being stupid and didn't really make an effort to talk to her that much. So we finally hung out and went to the rise against/adtr/and the menzingers show just this past tuesday. We had a fun time. Had a little bit of a connection but idk. Now go back about a month and my other friend texted me saying i should hook up with one of her friends. I was a little iffy about it since I was going to the menzingers show with that other girl. Well, i met the second person that my friend was trying to hook me up with and she seems pretty cool and down to earth. Now i don't know what the fuck to do because I feel like if i don't date the first girl I'm going to end up looking like a total douche bag since i put her off for so long. I guess I made this situation and I'll have to deal with it. Sorry if this seems confusing at all. I just had to vent a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Don't date someone because not dating them will make you look bad. That'd be worse than not dating her.
Back to top Go down
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JessBowles

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 am

Date the one you have more of a connection with. You can always be friends with the other.
Back to top Go down
muddz
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
muddz

Male Number of posts : 43
Cool Points : 4549
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 am

Ive had a really bad breakup this past year, have really had problems getting over my ex. I can post more if anyone wants
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10190
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I've fallen for my roommate. Her boyfriend broke up with her on Thursday, and she left for vacation on Friday. I'm kind of fucked up over this, I really don't know how to deal with it. :S I always get into the friend zone, and THEN I fall for them. Why? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:47 am

Relationships are just a fucking mess, you know, damn feelings.
Back to top Go down
malanoche
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
malanoche

Male Number of posts : 24
Cool Points : 4401
Registration date : 2012-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:05 am

Here's my story:

I was working full-time and bored out of my mind a couple of years ago before I decided to go to a party thrown by a girl I used to date when we were both very young (she was fourteen and I was sixteen at the time, and we dated for about a month before breaking up because I was into another girl who I went on to date on and off for four years). I had been single for a while, running around, thinking I was falling for girls. So, I decided to go to this party and blow off some steam from my stressful and fast-paced job.

At the party, me and this gal ended up talking in her bedroom and I stayed the night. We didn't sleep, just talked and cuddled and such. She had just gotten back from a two year long trip around South America with her boyfriend at the time, who she had broken up with months before she moved back to the city. The next day she texts me and we end up dating, traveling to Cuba together and moving into an apartment together after just a few months. I was head over heels like you couldn't believe.

Shit went sour from there. I wasn't totally happy in the rest of my life, so she wasn't happy with me. I ended up moving out of the apartment and surfing around for a while before we broke up for sure. I won her back again and again and again before she went on a trip to England. Upon her return she acted very strange, and stayed at my apartment for the night. When I returned from work in the morning, all of her stuff was gone with a note on my floor that read, "Took some of my things home xoxo."

Of course, I called her wondering what was going on, but she refused to tell me until a few days later when she declared she'd be moving to England in a few months. We broke up. But then we hooked up again and again and decided that we would keep kind of seeing each other until we both left, as I declared I'd be moving to Vancouver a few months before she'd leave the country. I found out about a month into this that she was keeping the secret that she hooked up in England.

So, I took off in a disgustingly misguided way, stayed in Kamloops for a bit with my family before going to Vancouver and couch surfing, mucking about partying, and proclaiming love for beautiful punk girls that wasn't actually real, the whole time her telling me she missed me and would come visit before she left.

Vancouver didn't work out, so I regrouped in Kamloops again, where she came to visit me. We promptly hooked up and then went on a roadtrip to the small town where I spent ten years growing up before going back to Vancouver to hang out with her family. The whole time she acted on and off girlfriendish, never really seeming to know or care what she wanted. We said goodbye and I decided then and there that I would go back to Calgary. We kept in touch over the phone as she traveled before she left the country. She is now in Syria, and we've talked once over the past eight months.

I've dated two girls since then, one currently. The first was an old friend of hers, and it didn't work out. I was a mess and drunk the entire time we dated, as was she. She wasn't my type, but she is super cool and fun and I feel bad for hurting her. Now I am dating a girl nearly five years younger than me whom I used to work with who is also super sweet, but so damn young. She is good for me because she's not really a wild party punk gal like the girls I usually date, and she's helped me get sober. But still, it sucks that I think about my ex everyday.

Uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10178
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

Damn
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:36 am

I've been dating this girl that I thought i had no shot with. Things are going really well. I've surprised myself. I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ashley

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 7778
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:20 pm

i'm engaged. so that's cool. mhm.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10178
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm

WHAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JessBowles

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Whoa! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

ashley wrote:

That's awesome, congratulations
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6676
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:04 pm

Are we invited to the wedding?
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 pm

ashley wrote:

cheers congrats!
Back to top Go down
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ashley

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 7778
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm

thanks, guys!
and sure you're all invited!
April 6, 2013 hahaha
Back to top Go down
black_me_out111
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
black_me_out111

Male Number of posts : 106
Cool Points : 4506
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm

ashley wrote:
thanks, guys!
April 6, 2013 hahaha

That's my bday!! :0
Back to top Go down
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
cooljayhu

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 7090
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:00 am

ashley wrote:
thanks, guys!
April 6, 2013 hahaha

Cool congrats. I just got back from my sister's wedding in Mexico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Relationship Thread   The Relationship Thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Relationship Thread
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next