Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How 'bout that oil

Go down 
+14
Johnny99
Interference09
StoolPigeon
Pants
Ross
hyperballad
Aaron
Daggar Slade
skalastics
raptorsaurus
JustinAtWill
ashley
Bomolozo
ThusSpokeYourFace
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8693
Registration date : 2009-12-31

How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Isn't that avatar person going to fix it?
Back to top Go down
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ashley

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 7777
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Obama wants to know 'whose ass to kick'
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 7994
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah, I'm sure Tony Whatshisface was shivering in his boots when he heard that.

I don't think this is 'Obama's Katrina' but its about as bad. Of course I'm not even going to get started on how effing ridiculous it is that Katrina is considered by so many people to be Bush's biggest failure...
Anyways, this isn't a natural disaster and the way that the federal government has been tiptoeing around BP and not taking charge, not demanding information, not being honest about the extent of the damage, etc. clearly illustrates that fact that corporate interests take precedent over the interests of the actual human beings that live in this country. I can go to jail for having over an ounce of pot (which will hurt no one) but these fuckers can shit all over the Gulf Coast and kill wildlife and ruin people's lives with their negligence and all the consequences they face are bad PR and maybe a small decline in income. The people who were working for the Minerals Management Service whenever BP got permission to build this rig should be prosecuted (of course I don't expect that that would actually happen) and BP should not be allowed any offshore drilling privileges in the US ever again. Also, BP should be paying these fisherman's salaries for the rest of their lives. They've ruined Louisiana's wetlands and killed all the fucking fish. Now I know what those Nigerian MEND people are so pissed off about.
The actual leak may be stopped by the end of the summer but the Gulf Coast is going to be feeling the effects of this for a long ass time now.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Aaron

Male Number of posts : 3490
Cool Points : 9216
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:12 pm

+rep
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ashley

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 7777
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 pm

How 'bout that oil - Page 2 USA7_AMO_2010170
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:23 pm

holy shit that's bad
Back to top Go down
Chops4569
Untouchable
Untouchable
Chops4569

Male Number of posts : 493
Cool Points : 5826
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that oil   How 'bout that oil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Don't worry guys! America's greatest scientific mind Kevin Costner is gonna make everything ok!