Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arab Unrest

Go down 
+10
hlflp360
cooljayhu
ThusSpokeYourFace
blake
Raccoon
Tim
Aaron
pintsogin
raptorsaurus
StoolPigeon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ska_sean
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ska_sean

Male Number of posts : 1792
Cool Points : 6748
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Arab Unrest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab Unrest   Arab Unrest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 pm

during my time away, i did some reading on Col. Gaddafi and funny thing is, he was supposed to make a speech at a conference on africa and how they should set-up something along the line of the Euro- set-up.... many nations one economy type deal... and than out of no where this unrest happens. I cant remember where i read it im looking through my past internet logs to see if i can find it or had it saved somewhere. it was really interesting and apperantly not the first time he said this. Last time he wanted to do something like this too he had sanctions placed on him by other arab nations and stuff.... it was a really telling story.

Give me a few hours and i might find it.... and sorry to bring up a dead thread.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10176
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Arab Unrest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arab Unrest   Arab Unrest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Yes, he wanted that to liberate Africa from the imperialists or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo

Arab Unrest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Discussions-
Jump to: