Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from London Ontario Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dvaldron
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 5046
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Hello from London Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from London Ontario Canada   Hello from London Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 am

Great to be on board,I am 49 years old and a huge Against Me fan,I can't wait to rock again on Sept 12 at Cowboy's ,I was there last year at about the same time of year,the show was amazing.The first time I saw them live was at the JLC backing up the Foos ,I was blown away and a fan from that night on.I think I have worn the grooves off my New Wave CD and will probably play White Crosses just as much.I think Tom's solo effort Heart Burns was amazing too.
I was wondering if the bands booking manager knows anything about Canadian geography,on this Canadian tour he has you zig zagging across the country,the order of your tour stops don't make sense,I feel sorry for you guys,a lot of unnecessary miles.
I sure am glad you guys come back to Canada and London frequently ,we love Against Me here ,you pick up more fans every time you play here.Your hard work and dedication pays off.I'm looking forward to a great time at Cowboys.
See you there,let;s rock!!!
Dave cheers
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable
blake

Male Number of posts : 490
Cool Points : 5693
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario Canada   Hello from London Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome to the forum dude.
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7800
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario Canada   Hello from London Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Howdy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8701
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario Canada   Hello from London Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:46 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from London Ontario Canada   Hello from London Ontario Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from London Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1