Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey from Ontario

Go down 
+9
ArniePalm
StoolPigeon
Shawn!
Jackattack
Raccoon
JoshRaymond
JAPSoccer13
lex
mecool
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mecool
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
mecool

Number of posts : 3
Cool Points : 5757
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey, my name is Mike and I have a problem. Since I discovered Against Me! three years ago all other music sucks. What do I do? I own a small sign and graphics shop with my good buddy and we listen to Against Me! all the time. I saw them at warped tour in toronto in the summer and managed some handshakes, high fives and photos with the band. Just the other day I saw them in North Bay and was lucky enough to have a quick chat and another high five with Warren. Anyway, I make stickers and shit for a living and have converted some against me! art into stickers for my truck. I also printed a bunch of the posters that are available from the street team part of their website. I will post some pictures of my truck soon. So, anyway, hi I'm Mike, I love Against Me!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:55 pm

hahah, I was SO confused dude. I first read your post as 'I discovered Against Me! three years ago all their music sucks'

I was like uhhh. Sorry, I can't read. Hello! I'm Lex. We're actually working on making forum stickers really soon.
Back to top Go down

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey Mike! That's awesome that you made AM! stickers for your truck..I'm jealous. I have a pretty shitty car right now with some typical AM! bumper stickers, but once I get a new car I wanna make my own AM! sticker for it.

Also, I share your same problem..I dunno if I'll ever love another band as much as I love AM!

Nice to have you here. Smile
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 pm

welcome Mike!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:53 pm

yo
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6683
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:40 pm

mecool wrote:
...all other music sucks. What do I do?

I've been looking for an answer to that question for quite a while, myself, actually.
Back to top Go down
Jackattack
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Jackattack

Female Number of posts : 520
Cool Points : 6081
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:45 pm

I have the same problem. Only AM! cds have been in my cd player for 10 months. If anyone even puts anything else in I either turn it down or off. I can't seem to truly enjoy anything but AM! So you are not alone in that.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:57 pm

mecool wrote:
other music sucks. What do I do?

The Gaslight Anthem buddy The Gaslight Anthem
Back to top Go down
mecool
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
mecool

Number of posts : 3
Cool Points : 5757
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Hey guys,
Thanks for the responses. I've actually been listening to the Gaslight Anthem alot lately. Discovered through this forum, no less. Is their anyone else on here who isn't 18 or 19? You're making me feel old.
Back to top Go down
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Shawn!

Male Number of posts : 1007
Cool Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:23 pm

mecool wrote:
Hey guys,
Thanks for the responses. I've actually been listening to the Gaslight Anthem alot lately. Discovered through this forum, no less. Is their anyone else on here who isn't 18 or 19? You're making me feel old.
I'm 15 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Well, if it makes you feel any better (which I bet it won't), I feel bloody old at the age of 18.

Fuck, I don't want to be a legal adult...
Back to top Go down
ArniePalm
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 21
Cool Points : 5729
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:17 pm

mecool wrote:
Hey guys,

welcome.
and i'm 21.
Back to top Go down
pointblanc
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pointblanc

Male Number of posts : 11
Cool Points : 5726
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 pm

im from ontario too haha im typing from my igloo, it is very cold today, but i have to go feed my pet polar bear. Smile welcome!
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6020
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 pm

I'm a few weeks away from being 23. You're not alone!
I live in NY, pretty close to Ontario. Had to shovel out of my apartment this morning. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:36 pm

There's a whole load of different ages, from 14 to 30s and above. We're like a hippie commune really, acoustic tunes, crazy politics and lots of free sex.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:58 am

Hello hello. AM! is addicting. I think you have to go to rehab to be able to listen to other music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey from Ontario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from Ontario   Hey from Ontario Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from Ontario
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: