Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar

Go down 
+5
e6c
BettyOakes
arollo
lhdez
kropotkin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:31 am

Haha, the Gainesville band is Fake Problems.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:40 am

laurendelore wrote:
Haha, the Gainesville band is Fake Problems.

Then I enjoyed Fake Problems.

I honestly didn't pay attention, I was there for Against Me!, damn it.

Also, I spent most of the day before the show in the bar above the venue drinking with my wife. And when we got to the venue, we started drinking again. So I'd believe you if you told me that they were on tour with Prince as an opening act.

She took a picture of me before the show, which no one will ever see, in which I am holding a pint of Canadian and looking really, really bad. This is impressive in as much as it is incredibly hard for me to get drunk, being a giant man. This picture will prevent me from running for office, I promise you. (And I so wanted to be PM.)
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:16 am

God Shave the Queen

hahahah
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Untouchable
Untouchable
kropotkin

Male Number of posts : 357
Cool Points : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:24 am

I agree arollo - fake problems are a cool high school band but not much more than that. i don't much like the gamblers either. sorry to hear about your failed hopes buddy - i'd a voted for you after 10 or 12 rounds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pedesx
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:38 am

kropotkin wrote:
I agree arollo - fake problems are a cool high school band but not much more than that. i don't much like the gamblers either. sorry to hear about your failed hopes buddy - i'd a voted for you after 10 or 12 rounds!

That's okay, even I wouldn't vote for me. I couldn't say "arctic sovereignty" without laughing. And it's important for the PM to be able to keep a straight face when telling the nation that the army will be on patrol in the North Pole, looking for rogue elves and anti-Christmas extremists or whatever the hell they do up there.
Back to top Go down
kropotkin
Untouchable
Untouchable
kropotkin

Male Number of posts : 357
Cool Points : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:42 am

Haha ... we live in a pretty sad world eh. I wear my AM! shirts all around Doha though and people are often quite curious, so, I'd like to think I am making the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pedesx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar   Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Against Me! fan in Doha, Qatar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: