Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
debordelique
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 5384
Registration date : 2009-08-26

New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Empty
PostSubject: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Very favorable take on AM!
Your thoughts?
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/feature/109914-against-me-the-original-cowboy/http://www.popmatters.com/pm/feature/109914-against-me-the-original-cowboy/
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10185
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:27 pm

My thought: What kind of idiot spells Guevara with two R's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 pm

My thought: You posted the same link twice. But, hey, Tim, we all make spelling mistakes. I tried spelling 'laugh' 'laff' earlier today (I had just woken up at the time, though). Although, I like that this article actually mentions their earlier work, rather than further instilling the belief that New Wave is their only album.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 pm

On a second read-through, apparently it's spelled 'Guevarra' on more than one occasion.
Back to top Go down
tsr
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves

Male Number of posts : 55
Cool Points : 5482
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 pm

i like the focus on the lyrics i guess but unless tom wrote this article i dont think the author should be so one-sided, leave some wiggle room to the meaning, no? also its more of a re-issue so maybe compare more the eternal? overall quite interesting! i feel i sound too negative lol
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10185
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 am

StoolPigeon wrote:
On a second read-through, apparently it's spelled 'Guevarra' on more than one occasion.

Exactly, everybody makes mistakes, but I read Guevarra everywhere. What the hell? I could understand if you'd misspell song titles, but Ché Guevara was a well known person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy   New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Article on Against Me! and The Original Cowboy
Page 1 of 1