Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...

Go down 
+4
impact
spraypainthero
lhdez
BatwithFourStrings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

Male Number of posts : 1243
Cool Points : 6059
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:50 pm

JamaicaSka wrote:
The only edge kids that annoy me are the ones who try to get you be edge too, forcing their beliefs upon you (reminds me of some religious fanatics, actually). Some edge kid tried to knock a pint out of my hand at a show once, and when I realised what he was and what he was trying to do I threw it in his face.

The little twat.

It was only Carling, it's not like that constitutes real beer anyway.

yes, the militant side of straight edge has gained a lot of neg. feedback on that scene.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7880
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Yeah. It's a shame so few can ruin the impression the world has of a whole scene.
Back to top Go down
BatwithFourStrings
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
BatwithFourStrings

Female Number of posts : 28
Cool Points : 5883
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:59 pm

arollo wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

I usually make fun of 15 year olds, because lets face it, you're probably around them a lot and understand how bad they are.

Of course, I hate people my age for the same reason I hate 15 year olds.

So please, don't take my derogatory comments about high school kids personally....unless you are, in fact, a really huge Fall Out Boy fan and read Teen Vogue or something.

It's fine. I get why kids my age are seen in such a bad light. I've witnessed idiots my age screaming "sell out" at bands and then screaming "YOUR SO HOT!" at the next band.

And no, Im not a fan of Fall Out Boy and I dont think I've ever read a Teen Vogue, haha
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:03 pm

impact wrote:
why do you hate edge kids? a lot of them are pretty awesome. plus tons of edge bands have made some awesome music. minor threat, youth of today, gorilla biscuits.. earth crisis. yes the militant edge kids can get annoying but my overall experience w/ that scene has been positive.

I hate edge kids because they're ALL militant in my experience. I once asked for cream for my coffee and my friends threw a shit fit. I had a cigar once, outside, so no one would get any secondhand cancer, and they all followed me out and threw a shit fit.

Part of the sXe movement seems to be the inability to allow yourself to have fun. And every edge kid I know usually gets to a certain age and just becomes a hard alcoholic. What about that die hard 'edge 4 lyfe' thing? 'I dunno'. It's so amazingly obnoxious to listen to people preach tolerance while also giving someone shit for the smallest things.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

Male Number of posts : 1880
Cool Points : 5981
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:26 pm

http://www.mitchclem.com/nothingnice/comics/20020313.jpg
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:29 pm

aestheticguitar wins.

Can I mail you a cookie or something?
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:30 pm

get me a s/t 12" please???
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:35 pm

No. If I ever have that much money, and if I ever get a copy of that, I'm going to seal it in an underground bunker somewhere so that I can wander the wastes with that record, alone with the necromancers and the CHUDS.
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 8:45 pm

alright then a cookie is cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...   Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lurking the forum at 1 in the morning...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3