Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ann Coulter (and other evil people)

Go down 
+22
ThusSpokeYourFace
blake
Tim
raptorsaurus
Pants
zstopper
SolemnPsycho
Ross
ashley
ClockworkRobot
Pepe
Kyle
againstmax
BradGodfrey
lex
StoolPigeon
godisdead
vb
brianoverprovidence
hastekilledcreativity
Johnny99
hyperballad
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zstopper
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 10
Cool Points : 5118
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:55 pm

SolemnPsycho wrote:
I always just assumed Ann coulter was a marketing genius who puts up this act to sell books? As to why people buy them fuck if I know.

This is the great debate about her dorkiness, the Dork Queen, Ms. Coulter - can anyone
genuinely be as slimy as she is, or is it just an act? The more disturbing question is, if it
is an act, why does it sell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombiestop.com
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:35 am

Ann Coulter recently came to Canada to do some speeches. People were protesting and shit, and her Toronto speech got canceled because of it. Nearly happened in Calgary, too. And then someone wrote in Macleans about how intolerant Canadians are because we don't like Ann Coulter.

But speaking of evil people in Canada:

Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 91813-004-827f6dca

Fuck this man. He needs to be out of power, already.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7744
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:05 am

Holy ignorance, Batman
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7872
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

Seinfeld. xD

I think we need a final showdown. Jews vs Christians, BATTLE OF THE TESTAMENTS
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:04 pm

I'm so glad she never came to Regina. I just feel bad for all you Americans for having to keep her.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8693
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:51 pm

StoolPigeon wrote:
But speaking of evil people in Canada:

Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 91813-004-827f6dca

Fuck this man. He needs to be out of power, already.

yea, sure, but I'd rather have him as prime minister over any of the opposition at the moment.

and on a side note:

ann coulter, what a bitch, seriously.
Back to top Go down
godisdead
Untouchable
Untouchable
godisdead

Male Number of posts : 495
Cool Points : 6032
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

bahahha, Harper looks like such a tool in every single picture. I can't take him seriously. His politics suck too.
But so do the Liberal's. And the NDP's. Now that I think about it, there really isn't a party in this country that represents my political values, though the Green Party (the only Federal party without a seat in the House of Commons) at least is opposed to the Tarsands expansion and stands left on some social isses.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Liberals and NDP aren't so bad, the issue is that they just don't do anything, in the end. I'm hoping that after a few terms of the Conservatives in power, the Liberals will actually become active, and try to accomplish a thing or two.

I just don't want Harper turning us into America. I mean, I'd rather have nothing accomplished than to become what Harper wants us to become.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10177
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey, we have an evil person too!

Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Geert_wilders

This is a nazi called Geert Wilders. He just basically has the same ideas the NSB (the Dutch Nazi party during the second world war) had, but scratched out the word Jews and replaced it with Muslims.

Examples: Muslims aren't allowed to recieve medical treatment, unless it's life-threatening.
Muslims should be kicked out of the country if they commit a crime. If that isn't possible, they should be put in camps.
If muslims commit a crime on the streets, the army should attack them.
etc. etc. etc.

Somehow this guy and his party got 1.5 million people to vote for him, making his party become the third largest party in the country. I apologize for this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
hyperballad

Female Number of posts : 3318
Cool Points : 7484
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:20 pm

What's up with all the Islamaphobia in Europe? I mean, there are a lot of ignorant Americans who don't like Muslim people, but it seems like a lot of Europeans have a serious fear of Muslim imperialism.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Maybe it's because they are closer to us? I don't know. Also, don't forget there are a lot of Muslims over here.
Back to top Go down
blake
Untouchable
Untouchable
blake

Male Number of posts : 490
Cool Points : 5685
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Polite brown people are scary, there's no way to tell what they'll do next.
Back to top Go down
SolemnPsycho
From Her Lips to God's Ears
SolemnPsycho

Male Number of posts : 141
Cool Points : 5386
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm

As a nonrelgious person I still find things to respect in the christian and Jewish faith. I have found basicly no redeeming qualities in Islam. It is a faith based squarely on hate and world conversion through force. So while I don't agree with that Nazi fuck, I still pause at the though of simply welcoming Muslims into America's big happy family of people. I'm not gonna put them in camps but I won't lie, Muslims bug me. Mostly because of the whole violence to solve all their problems, the blatent discrimination of women, the stonings. Tolerance has it's place but it's ok to say that some people are just fucked up. Fuck Islam yo. But to that same token fuck government persecution of Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7811
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 pm

ya know, they're not all violent.
to generalize an entire religion like that is kind of idiotic.
it would be like me saying i hate all 17 year olds because they are all stupid and say nothing but moronic shit.

Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

Female Number of posts : 2322
Cool Points : 7994
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm

SolemnPsycho wrote:
I'm not gonna put them in camps but I won't lie, Muslims bug me. Mostly because of the whole violence to solve all their problems, the blatent discrimination of women, the stonings.

That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board. By far.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:22 pm

pizza wrote:
Edit: Yes, there is indeed much Islamaphobia in Europe, especially on the conservative side. I'm glad that we finally have a Muslim player in the national soccer team who can help to reduce that in Germany.

We've got two Muslims in our national football team, Khalid Boulahrouz (he plays in Germany for Stuttgart) and Ibrahim Afellay, but hate against Muslims only has increased since they got in the team.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8953
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

SolemnPsycho wrote:
I'm not gonna put them in camps but I won't lie, Muslims bug me. Mostly because of the whole violence to solve all their problems, the blatent discrimination of women, the stonings.

wow dude, Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Chops4569
Untouchable
Untouchable
Chops4569

Male Number of posts : 493
Cool Points : 5826
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Have you ever actually met a violent Muslim? I haven't. Sure, there are a handful of fundamental extremists who feel duty bound to destroy the west and kill innocent people in the name of Allah, but the majority of Muslims(like the majority of people in general) are non-violent, good people who are just trying to get by.

Also, I suggest you read the Bible if you feel that Islam is the only religion that exercises "blatant discrimination against woman". There are crazy fundamentalists of every religious persuasion, they just don't get as much press as the radical wing of Islam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Lizzardking69
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:33 pm

There are extremist muslims but the fact is that their extremism has a far more political basis than we realize.

In places like Gaza and Afghanistan a big part of the reason that we see the spread such extremism is because of the extremely low standard of living and the precarious situation that the sovereignty and cultures of the people in those areas face. Islam is a way to reaffirm that they are not Israeli, they are not American but they are in fact Afghani or Palestinian. Its a reaction against occupation and bullying by the west. The source of this extremism is poverty, misery, and lack of opportunity. Its not the religion itself. When I talk to people who "don't like muslims" (usually they've never met one) I tell them that the 911 Muslims are to Islam what people like the WBC are to Christianity.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7872
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 am

Of course all muslims are extremists, didn't you hear your government tell you that?

Islamophobia's prevalence in Europe always puzzles me, but then we came up with the Nazis so I guess we shouldn't really be so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 am

Ross wrote:
Of course all muslims are extremists, didn't you hear your government tell you that?

Islamophobia's prevalence in Europe always puzzles me, but then we came up with the Nazis so I guess we shouldn't really be so surprised.

And the Spanish inquisition, crusades, getting slaves from Africa, whiping out indigenous people from the land we colonized, other religious persecutions in England, France and Russia etc. etc.

All of these terrible things were done by Christians. Just put these things next to what the Muslims did and see who the real evil do-ers are.
Back to top Go down
SolemnPsycho
SolemnPsycho

Male Number of posts : 141
Cool Points : 5386
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Sorry that came across in a way I didn't mean it too. I'm talking about reading the bible and the kuran- not the followers. Muslims have the capacity to be just as good or bad as any other person. But simply focusing on the philosophies of different faiths; Jesus taught a life of love, forgiveness, humility, and understanding. Muhammad on the other hand traveled around conquering territories and sanctioning conflicts under god. Not to mention the ultimate direction of Islam is a world state under Allah, by any means neccesary. This doesn't mean I think muslims have a grand conspiracy to take over the world... I just strongly disagree with the philosophy of their faith. But I've met plenty a muslim who I had no problem with, I just don't get a faith based on religious conflict.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:44 pm

SolemnPsycho wrote:
The ultimate direction of any religion is a world state under their god, by any means necessary.

Fixed.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Qur'an teaches about peace and all of that, too. Jesus is considered a prophet by Muslims, also.
Back to top Go down
ThusSpokeYourFace
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ThusSpokeYourFace

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:03 am

SolemnPsycho wrote:
Not to mention the ultimate direction of Islam is a world state under Allah, by any means neccesary.

No it isn't.
Yes, Islam is a proselityzing religion, as is Christianity. Some Muslims may choose to interpret the idea that it is their job to spread the word of god in an extreme and hardline way, but the same has been done and is being done in the name of Christianity.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8693
Registration date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 am

I'm pretty sure 95% of people who diss either the bible or the Qur'an haven't read either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ann Coulter (and other evil people)   Ann Coulter (and other evil people) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ann Coulter (and other evil people)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next