Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas

Go down 
+48
highonbutane
Jackattack
IwishIknew
Ana
dear_shithead
Johnny99
JustinAtWill
pookieray
Benedetto
Mike
rainy-j
godisdead
drumma
Kyle
Cenaco
sandra101
aussiethug
againstmax
BettyOakes
Stalls_Standing
bmc5703
billy pilgrim
unibowler
lex
dustin
Raccoon
BradGodfrey
applesinmono
StoolPigeon
MsParker
ragingzombie
Fornikatieng
Daggar Slade
Ross
NJVadala
ClockworkRobot
Caityscreamsout
hastekilledcreativity
Mark Narra
JoshRaymond
Pants
nick gives 35%
hyperballad
Pepe
pintsogin
ska_sean
ashley
JAPSoccer13
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Daggar Slade
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Daggar Slade

Male Number of posts : 2827
Cool Points : 7792
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 am

Ross wrote:
I want everything in Toys 'R' Us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/daggar_slade
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6012
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:28 am

NJVadala wrote:
I like giving presents more than getting them really, I never really have much of a list or anything.

I'm the same way. I love picking out presents and cards (card shopping is my favorite. no one will ever take me to a card store because I spent too long in there), but whenever I receive presents it's things I don't need and I just feel bad about having so much stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pepe
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Pepe

Female Number of posts : 803
Cool Points : 6215
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Caityscreamsout wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Christmas day is also my birthday, lame. So lame. I celebrate birthmas with my friends instead.

You totally just said birthmas!

uhh... yeah

ClockworkRobot wrote:
Pepe - birthmas is my favourite time of year! i love doing stupid things for you. REMEMBER THE PINEAPPLE?

my list this year is:

warm clothes (especially hoodies)
food
money

because i'm broke and need help with keeping myself warm, my tummy full and my bills paid. Santa, please help!

Of course I remember the pineapple! Don't get me anything this year, seriously. Make me a picture or a story or something. Or this:

catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peperawkls
Fornikatieng
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Fornikatieng

Female Number of posts : 2109
Cool Points : 7459
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 pm

My birthday is Christmas Eve. I am like Jesus, a whole lotta sexy Jesus
Back to top Go down
ragingzombie
From Her Lips to God's Ears
ragingzombie

Female Number of posts : 167
Cool Points : 5820
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 am

I love Christmas. Except for the Christmas music at work which we started playing last week. I love decorating and I have to do it by myself because I'm a control freak.

I don't really have anything on my list. I enjoy giftcards a lot though. Giftcards for my work especially...mmm...book money.
A sweet camera would be cool. Or more art stuff. Or if someone could sleep with the admissions person for the college I want to go to, that would be pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/junglemonster
ClockworkRobot
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ClockworkRobot

Female Number of posts : 1300
Cool Points : 6072
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:48 am

Pepe wrote:

catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance catdance
too late, I got you something, but it was cheap!

also, this shit is hypnotic.
Back to top Go down
MsParker
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves

Number of posts : 63
Cool Points : 5737
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:28 am

We'll have to create a new tradition this year because my mom died this summer and she "managed" our christmases since I can remember. it will be hard without her, actually I already hate going downtown where all the pre-christmas madness already started. reminds me too much of how it's not gonna be. at least my sister and I agreed to not even try to do it the same or similar way as in the past. we do something all new. still don't see how it's going to be fun...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/utegronwald/
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7744
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:06 pm

We should do secret santas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:58 pm

Sad I don't get a white Christmas. For the first time since I was like 5. Which is funny, 'cause one of my friends is going to have his first white Christmas ever. Actually, he's going to see snow for the first time ever on Christmas break this year. Razz
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5982
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:56 pm

NuclearPants wrote:
We should do secret santas?

that would be a sweet idea.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
applesinmono
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
applesinmono

Female Number of posts : 88
Cool Points : 5677
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:29 pm

MsParker wrote:
We'll have to create a new tradition this year because my mom died this summer and she "managed" our christmases since I can remember. it will be hard without her, actually I already hate going downtown where all the pre-christmas madness already started. reminds me too much of how it's not gonna be. at least my sister and I agreed to not even try to do it the same or similar way as in the past. we do something all new. still don't see how it's going to be fun...

last year was my family's first christmas without my maternal grandma (who lived with us since before i was even born). you just have to try and incorporate of the "old" ways or else it's going to be harder than it has to be. my mom tried to plan a christmas that left out basically all of our christmas traditions and food and et cetera, but in the end, just by making the perogies that my nan made, nothing else, it ended up being a happy day. i'm really sorry for your loss.

i'm all for a secret santa!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/flippedoutbride
Caityscreamsout
Caityscreamsout

Female Number of posts : 226
Cool Points : 5674
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:42 pm

MsParker wrote:

Man, I've freaking been there. My mother got brain cancer about 5 years ago and she had had that same role. Honestly, it will be really sad, but you don't have to give up on Christmas, because now it's in your hands.
My dad agreed to still do christmas; my sisters and I just take eachothers lists and buy some things from there and add some of our own ideas / wrap each others presents so you're still semi-surprised.
Just know that you shouldn't go into it trying to make it what it was, but go into it trying to make it a special time for your family (even in your mother's honor) where you can celebrate each other and go out of your way to add new traditions to make it your own this year.

Good luck. santa
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/caityfiasco
BradGodfrey
Untouchable
Untouchable
BradGodfrey

Male Number of posts : 480
Cool Points : 6151
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 pm

Pepe wrote:
Christmas day is also my birthday, lame. So lame. I celebrate birthmas with my friends instead.

now you know how jesus felt... don't worry, just a few more years and those friends will be crusifying you

christmas morning at some ungodly hour i will be stepping onto an airplane. i will be on airplanes/in airports until december 26th sometime... yay
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6675
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Where are you headed?
Back to top Go down
Caityscreamsout
Caityscreamsout

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 pm

BradGodfrey wrote:
don't worry, just a few more years and those friends will be crusifying you

Nothing like a little crucifixion to bring a little holiday cheer, eh?
Back to top Go down
BradGodfrey
Untouchable
Untouchable
BradGodfrey

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:13 am

Caityscreamsout wrote:
BradGodfrey wrote:
don't worry, just a few more years and those friends will be crusifying you

Nothing like a little crucifixion to bring a little holiday cheer, eh?

haha well if you get 2 holidays named after you for it, maybe that's your thing

and i'm going to tanzania, my parents and little bro(also on this forum) live there... it will be so worth not having christmas to go there haha
Back to top Go down
dustin
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
dustin

Male Number of posts : 69
Cool Points : 5753
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:26 am

AnnaIsAFuckingStoolPigeon wrote:
Sad I don't get a white Christmas.
It's overrated anyway. Seriously, I fucking hate the snow and cold weather this time of year.

But I do enjoy all the extra money I make during the holiday rush, so it balances out. santa
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7589
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:45 am

I'm baking all my Christmas gifts, except for a couple. I'm excited, it's more fun than stupid presents.
Back to top Go down
unibowler
unibowler

Male Number of posts : 178
Cool Points : 5965
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:23 am

i've never had a christmas gift. i was raised as a jehovah's witness, so my family never celebrated christams or birthdays (or anything else). it looks like fun from afar Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unibowler
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6086
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 am

Oh man, that is so sad Sad
(I just realized that was kinda insensitive. I shouldn't post when I'm half awake)

Last edited by billy pilgrim on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i'm a douchebag)
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:29 am

Getting and giving gifts can be kind of a pain in the ass anyway, though. Christmas shouldn't be about all the material things, but I feel like a lot of people expect me to buy them shit. I'm usually pretty good at giving gifts, but since I can't get a job this year people will just have to deal with it and accept the stuff that I'm making for them.
Back to top Go down
unibowler
unibowler

Male Number of posts : 178
Cool Points : 5965
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 am

you're still getting something for me, right lauren?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/unibowler

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:33 am

Yes, the money that I do have saved up is going toward your gift. DON'T TELL ANYBODY THOUGH. I don't want to hurt their feelings.
Back to top Go down
Caityscreamsout
Caityscreamsout

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:23 pm

I go into debt over christmas cause i worry about getting everyone what they want and spend all my cash

so in effect I'm trading in all my money for happy friends and gift cards, which is ultimately what I get back.
Back to top Go down
BradGodfrey
Untouchable
Untouchable
BradGodfrey

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 pm

lauren wrote:
Getting and giving gifts can be kind of a pain in the ass anyway, though. Christmas shouldn't be about all the material things, but I feel like a lot of people expect me to buy them shit. I'm usually pretty good at giving gifts, but since I can't get a job this year people will just have to deal with it and accept the stuff that I'm making for them.

I'll be honest, gifts that have been made up, as cheezy as it sounds, kick ass. i by far prefer it when someone goes out and makes something funny for me, even if it is just a card, than getting something i don't need. i usually have a hard time coming up with something to ask for for chirstmas/bday/etc... i have one friend though who just makes the most kickass presents, and she's never spent more than like $5, but they always make me laugh... true friend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next