Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas

Go down 
+48
highonbutane
Jackattack
IwishIknew
Ana
dear_shithead
Johnny99
JustinAtWill
pookieray
Benedetto
Mike
rainy-j
godisdead
drumma
Kyle
Cenaco
sandra101
aussiethug
againstmax
BettyOakes
Stalls_Standing
bmc5703
billy pilgrim
unibowler
lex
dustin
Raccoon
BradGodfrey
applesinmono
StoolPigeon
MsParker
ragingzombie
Fornikatieng
Daggar Slade
Ross
NJVadala
ClockworkRobot
Caityscreamsout
hastekilledcreativity
Mark Narra
JoshRaymond
Pants
nick gives 35%
hyperballad
Pepe
pintsogin
ska_sean
ashley
JAPSoccer13
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Female Number of posts : 635
Cool Points : 5910
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:52 am

pookieray wrote:
my parents and I aren't doing christmas till saturday since I had to work and my mom went to help out some of our family put on a huge christmas party in ochopee but I did presents last week with some of my best friends and I got:
nightmare before christmas on blu-ray
wanted on blu-ray
gaslight anthem - sink or swim vinyl
and reaper season 1 (yay!)

we did secret santa at work and I got a gift card to target and the joker bobblehead which is amazing.

whoo! high fives 4 TNBC!
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Untouchable
Untouchable
pookieray

Female Number of posts : 288
Cool Points : 5927
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:02 am

rainy-j wrote:
pookieray wrote:
my parents and I aren't doing christmas till saturday since I had to work and my mom went to help out some of our family put on a huge christmas party in ochopee but I did presents last week with some of my best friends and I got:
nightmare before christmas on blu-ray
wanted on blu-ray
gaslight anthem - sink or swim vinyl
and reaper season 1 (yay!)

we did secret santa at work and I got a gift card to target and the joker bobblehead which is amazing.

whoo! high fives 4 TNBC!

word! *high five back at ya* I remember watching it three times in the theatre when it first came out and it's still so good, on blu-ray it looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8928
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:24 am

rainy-j wrote:
I'm still wearing my santa hat <3 And i drew holly berries next to my eye and am wering red and green eye makeup and im the only one in any sort of Christmas gear. If i can get on the computer I'll post a pic

That's pretty damn jolly!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7532
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:12 am

My bro bought me a couple records from Vinyl Collective (Every Time I Die - The Big Dirty and Avail - Over the James) and they came with something that looks like the center of Heart Burns. It has Side A/B on it and the tracks listed, but it's just the label without any playable surface at all. Did they cut out the middle of a copy of Heart Burns and send it to me? Why?
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 am

Haha, what? That sounds really weird.
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6012
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:55 pm

lauren wrote:
billy pilgrim wrote:
lauren wrote:
Christmas kind of sucks. Sad I was supposed to go volunteer and then my friends bailed on me and that didn't work out, and it sucks because now I'm stuck at home. My brother's not here, and we're not exchanging gifts this year, so I'm sitting at home with my two parents who bicker and fight and argue and bicker non-stop! I don't care about not having gifts, I just want people to get along and I feel like I have to tell my dad not to be mean, and then go comfort my mom over and over again. I'm a fucking babysitter. I miss my brother.

Man, that all sucks hard Sad My dad gets kind of mean, I know how that gets...lame, especially on Christmas.

(If you aren't too busy for one more pen pal, I will totally send you a handmade belated Christmas card.)

Actually, I was going to PM you for your address because I wanted to send you something!

I got a package today from Chloe (hastekilledcreativity), I didn't even know that mail was delivered on Christmas? But the package is amazing and it totally cheered me up. I'm putting together notes and packages for my pen pals today!

That's so cool that it came on Christmas! I didn't think there was mail then, either.
Back to top Go down
rainy-j
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
rainy-j

Female Number of posts : 635
Cool Points : 5910
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:21 pm

I fell asleep towards the end last night to TNBC and woke up to watch the original poem with some concept art, and then the making of the actual film which was really cool, and I havnt even gotten to the special features disc yet. i friggin grew up watching that movie. and no matter how hard i try not to, I always end up singing the songs haha.
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:24 pm

this year my mama and papa bought me a nice leather bound bible and a t shirt with 2 of my favorite bible verses on it.

heres a picture from the website where they bought it.

Christmas - Page 6 T-shirt-Bible%20Verse-front
Back to top Go down
IwishIknew
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
IwishIknew

Male Number of posts : 47
Cool Points : 5725
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm

nice shirt i should pick one up and wear it at the next Against me! concert i go to maybe order an extra for Tom he d love to wear one of those on stage
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:38 pm

haha this kid is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Jackattack
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Jackattack

Female Number of posts : 520
Cool Points : 6073
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:38 am

rainy-j wrote:
I fell asleep towards the end last night to TNBC and woke up to watch the original poem with some concept art, and then the making of the actual film which was really cool, and I havnt even gotten to the special features disc yet. i friggin grew up watching that movie. and no matter how hard i try not to, I always end up singing the songs haha.

I also got The Nightmare before Christmas for Christmas and I can not stop watching it. I try to watch it when i go to sleep and just end up watching the whole thing because i keep singing the songs!! I think my next tattoo is going to be Jack Skellington... maybe on my hip, just because he is awesome and a lot of people call me Jack....
I also haven't made it yet to the secong disc...
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8953
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 pm

WTF
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 pm

Jackattack wrote:
rainy-j wrote:

I also got The Nightmare before Christmas for Christmas and I can not stop watching it. I try to watch it when i go to sleep and just end up watching the whole thing because i keep singing the songs!! I think my next tattoo is going to be Jack Skellington... maybe on my hip, just because he is awesome and a lot of people call me Jack....
I also haven't made it yet to the secong disc...
this is probably the most stupid idea for a tattoo ive ever heard
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Really? Cause I'm pretty sure that I can find some tattoo ideas that are way worse. I think you're just being a bully, as usual.

Christmas - Page 6 Awesome_bad_tattoos2
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:30 pm

id rather have any of those tattoos than a nightmare before christmas tattoo
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6675
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:30 pm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Back to top Go down
Pepe
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Pepe

Female Number of posts : 803
Cool Points : 6215
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Sye and I (Sye moreso but whatevs) who has a Nightmare Before Christmas SLEEVE. HIS WHOLE ARM.

One of my best friends also has a smiley face on one knee and a sad face on the other, he got them done knowing fine well that his mother would disown him if she ever found out. Sweet times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peperawkls
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6086
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 pm

dandangoose wrote:
id rather have any of those tattoos than a nightmare before christmas tattoo
Relax, no one's gonna make you get one.
Back to top Go down
Pepe
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Pepe

Female Number of posts : 803
Cool Points : 6215
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Aren't you too young anyways? I don't know about your state but you have to be 18 in the U.K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/peperawkls
hyperballad
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
hyperballad

Female Number of posts : 3318
Cool Points : 7484
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 pm

yeah, in most places in America, you have to be 18.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:50 am

i could probably get one regardless of age.

but i did have some fun tonight with a chick with the skeleton guy tattooed on her hip Twisted Evil

nevertheless i still think its a really shitty idea.
while you're at it, why dont you get a HIM tattoo as well.
Back to top Go down

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:54 am

Why don't you stop giving her your opinion when she didn't ask for it?
Back to top Go down
billy pilgrim
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
billy pilgrim

Female Number of posts : 1845
Cool Points : 6086
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:42 am

Either way, I think Dan is now morally obligated to get "BABY ON BOARD" tattooed on his person.
Back to top Go down
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

Male Number of posts : 2332
Cool Points : 6605
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am

right after i get him pregnant.
Back to top Go down
http://teachyourselfitsbeautiful.com/

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm

lauren wrote:
Why don't you stop giving her your opinion when she didn't ask for it?
oh my god lauren. this is the internet. i can say anything i want. if she didnt want opinions on it, she wouldnt have posted about it.

plus, its not like she has the tattoo, its just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next