Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll, Links.

Go down 
+12
lhdez
walkingmakesyoustrong
iloveyourmom
JAPSoccer13
Sam Jones!
nickno
mullets suk
AdamLikesMusic
billy pilgrim
littletriggers
Patron
lex
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How much of your music do you download?
None.
Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
A couple songs here and there.
Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Half of it.
Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
All of it!
Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Poll, Links. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
spraypainthero
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
spraypainthero

Male Number of posts : 823
Cool Points : 5982
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Poll, Links. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:23 pm

i'm a huge supporter of bitorrent. but I love having a physical product, and I want to support my favorite bands. But I don't have the money to buy all the music I want. So I download about half of it. If I really love the album, i'll buy it when I have the chance. For instance, I fell in love with Against Me!, but couldn't afford to buy everything like I wanted to. But I eventually bought everything they've released.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 5997
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:00 pm

I download before I buy, because I've been burned a lot after dropping 15$ then finding out that I just paid 15$ for a drink coaster. Also, I only ever buy albums from used record shops and sometimes pawn shops (I discovered Modest Mouse after picking up "The Moon and Antarctica" for 99 cents about a month after it came out), which is basically the same thing as downloading the music, since I'm still somehow ripping off the record companies.

Support your local used record shop.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 5997
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:02 pm

lex wrote:
It's kind of sad to me because it seems like before the internet, and downloading, you bought one CD and it was all you had for weeks or months and you just listened to that CD, it was your life for those weeks. Now you can download as many CDs in a DAY as you want. Not saying I don't download a lot though, it just makes everything seem so unimportant.

That's what people said when CD's replaced LP's. It's just a new medium, and a new way to interact with music. I know some people who still listen to albums, even though they are MP3s, and treat the digital audio just like it were a physical thing. And there are people who just listen to singles, and think albums are dumb, but those people have always existed as well.
Back to top Go down
ClockworkRobot
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ClockworkRobot

Female Number of posts : 1300
Cool Points : 6070
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:42 pm

lex wrote:
It's kind of sad to me because it seems like before the internet, and downloading, you bought one CD and it was all you had for weeks or months and you just listened to that CD, it was your life for those weeks. Now you can download as many CDs in a DAY as you want. Not saying I don't download a lot though, it just makes everything seem so unimportant.
oh god, I remember those days. punkorama cds were my favourite. sometimes, I miss being 12!
Back to top Go down
spraypainthero
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
spraypainthero

Male Number of posts : 823
Cool Points : 5982
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:32 pm

haha the internet is basically the death of comp cds like Punk o Rama. Most label sites just have free mp3s for their artists, rendering samplers almost useless
Back to top Go down
big A little a
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
big A little a

Male Number of posts : 220
Cool Points : 5989
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:20 pm

i pretty much download all my music.. then once they come to town i'll buy their cd....also if i have some extra money then ill buy some cds online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll, Links.   Poll, Links. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll, Links.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2