Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Down Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7589
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Forum Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Forum Down Time   Forum Down Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:48 am

Sorry to everyone for the down time last night, there wasn't really anything I could do about it. They've been installing upgrades the past couple days, and it's really been messing with the forum. The positioning of the front page is still messed up a bit, but they're still working on that. They fixed the bug from last night though, but it seems to have left all our posts from yesterday blank. This is what they said regarding the whole thing,

Quote :
We're truly sorry for this huge issue here, technical issues with the servers encountered during night time here so it's been an hell of a problem to get them all fixed.

Your forums are all getting back to normal now, only issue now is that all posts done after sunday morning aren't working.
We will be providing you with a major new functionalitie in the next days as a compensation
Back to top Go down

Forum Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Down Time   Forum Down Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 am

Thank goodness, I was getting so frustrated. The people over at forumotion need to get it together, man. At least the default chatbox font is white again. Hopefully our recent posts come back to us.

ETA: It looks like all the posts from yesterday have just been deleted, so there's no more blank posts. Oh well, at least it was only one day.
Back to top Go down
e6c
Untouchable
Untouchable
e6c

Male Number of posts : 466
Cool Points : 5873
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Forum Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Down Time   Forum Down Time Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 am

it happened to us to over at the Gaslight Anthem forum... it sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/e6c

Forum Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Down Time   Forum Down Time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 pm

So because of the "updates" the forum server has been making, it's also caused our chatbox to go crazy. It keeps logging people in and out involuntarily, but according to the support forums they should fix it soon. I hope they do, it's kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Down Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Down Time   Forum Down Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Down Time
Page 1 of 1