Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"

Go down 
+2
JoshRaymond
Clint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

Male Number of posts : 1801
Cool Points : 6768
Registration date : 2008-06-11

"You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Empty
PostSubject: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Stipulation: "Get the car you want, but if you don't pick what we already decided on, we aren't letting grandpa lend you the money for it"

Whatever.

Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

"You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Been planning on getting this one car I've been researching for weeks, but no, a day before I go to the dealer they decided on a brown shitbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:22 pm

ive always wanted a dogde charger it would be badass
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:24 pm

damn that sucks, crack his skull
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm

My last two bargain cars have nearly killed me, brakes stopped working on a major highway at midnight. At a stoplight. They only care about money.
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
WWD4D?

Male Number of posts : 1245
Cool Points : 6866
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 am

This thread is very 'My Super Sweet 16.'
Back to top Go down
walking_for_don
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Male Number of posts : 105
Cool Points : 5777
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 am

Bluuu wrote:
My last two bargain cars have nearly killed me, brakes stopped working on a major highway at midnight. At a stoplight. They only care about money.

my 1st car was an 84 rx7. i constantly was fixing it, has to rewire headlights to make it legal to drive. exhaust leaked. piece of shit. then i got a 91 honda. it ran but oil leaked onto the exhaust pipe and after driving it it would smoke and maybe catch fire, like the alk3 album.. i bought both cars. bought rx7 for 1200 sold it broken down for 300. bought honda for 1800. sold it for $200.

ive had brakes fail and i had to use the cluth and engine to stop. cars are hell. ive had my car catch on fire before in an electircal fire and put it out with a fire extinguisher. that sucks your parents are running ur life. tell the mwhats up. if hte brown shitbox is a honda, toyota, subaru they are doing the right thing,. if not, crucify them
Back to top Go down
walking_for_don

Male Number of posts : 105
Cool Points : 5777
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:51 am

Bluuu wrote:
Been planning on getting this one car I've been researching for weeks, but no, a day before I go to the dealer they decided on a brown shitbox.

what car are you reseraching?!?! better be a subaru
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:20 am

WWD4D? wrote:
This thread is very 'My Super Sweet 16.'

Besides the fact that I paid for my first two cars without being able to choose them, and will be paying for this one in a few weeks...
Back to top Go down
Shawn!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Shawn!

Male Number of posts : 1007
Cool Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Happy birthday?
Anyway tell them you don't like it
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Not my Birthday, I could pay for a car in a few weeks, but I need to get to college.... so we're rushed.
Back to top Go down
nickno
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
nickno

Male Number of posts : 1232
Cool Points : 6931
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:39 pm

my first care was a 92 ford exploder..it exploded, im not kidding.

if i had one car! i'ld go with a 69' chevy camero yankaza
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:59 pm

I've had a 93 corsica which randomly died, and a 94 elantra the brakes went, a few months later the engine blew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"   "You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"You can pick your car this time, you aren't going to be forced $200 dollar shitboxes this time"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: