Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED)

Go down 
+7
Raccoon
S_Carter
StoolPigeon
BradGodfrey
Zedeff
godisdead
arollo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8692
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED)   Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Jack Layton's dead yo.

damn
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10188
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED)   Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I just read about that, today. It's sad to hear, he and Elizabeth May seem like the only party leaders genuinely dedicated to making Canada better for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Harper Is Going To Call An Election, or, The Official Canadian Election Thread (NO AMERICANS ALLOWED)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4