Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

consider this an introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laramiedax
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 5791
Registration date : 2008-07-11

consider this  an introduction Empty
PostSubject: consider this an introduction   consider this  an introduction Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 pm

I'm from Pensacola Fl, which sucks ass, but thanks to military relocation I live 15 miles from seattle, and to make myself clear about being military, I'm a submariner, by choice at that, anyone who signs up to go on a ship that sinks hardly counts as military. I consider myself a professional backyard cannoneer , who can build something to destroy anything, current projects include cannons for kids(someone should quote that)... anyways I accidentally downloaded burn a few years ago, idk like 5... and have been a huge fan ever since. so yeah, now you know me. I guess. [/ramble] Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: consider this an introduction   consider this  an introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:01 am

Hey Smile What's up?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: consider this an introduction   consider this  an introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:15 pm

yo, hows life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: consider this an introduction   consider this  an introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

consider this an introduction
Page 1 of 1