Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johnny neutrino
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 2
Cool Points : 4505
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only   Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Attention Humans,

The worlds greatest band of rock and roll super villains, Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapon, will be releasing their debut album for ONE DAY ONLY on February 23, 2014 TOMORROW!!!! here:

https://johnnyneutrinoandthesecretweapon.bandcamp.com/

The album, entitled 7 Steps to Super Villainy, will be released as a name your price download for ONE DAY ONLY with a $1 minimum and ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO HELP HOMELESS TEENS!!!! Every cent that Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapon bring in on February 23rd will be donated directly to Stand Up for Kids.

http://www.standupforkids.org/

The one day release of 7 Steps to Super Villainy by Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapon will include exclusive, one day only art and anyone who donates $10 or more will receive a limited edition, signed and numbered print of the album artwork.

The goal of Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapon is not to make money, our goal is to reach as many people as possible with our music, so we can take over the world. Just because we're super villains doesn't mean we can't try to make things a little better for kids who need some help. If you get a moment tomorrow please take a moment to check it out and if you can donate a few bucks to a great cause, and you'll get a great record out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
thumbless wonder
Kyle

Male Number of posts : 3639
Cool Points : 7441
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only   Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down

Johnny Neutrino and The Secret Weapom, charity album tomorrow only
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: