Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GREENVILLE, SC

Go down 
+2
pintsogin
grrizzly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

Male Number of posts : 40
Cool Points : 5045
Registration date : 2010-09-13

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 pm

First time seeing them, AMAZING FUCKING SHOW.. that is all.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/grrizzly
pintsogin
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
pintsogin

Male Number of posts : 3158
Cool Points : 8121
Registration date : 2008-02-01

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 pm

any idea the se list?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Pollard/209701715
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 pm

all over the Place.... literally Played half of Transgender.. sink florida, miami, dont lose touch, new wave, thrash unreal, teenage anarchist, ocean, Pints of guinness, still love you julie, jordans 1st choice, raPid decomPression, etc.. great setlist.. Played for like an hour, lots of songs.. fucking incredible.
Back to top Go down
pintsogin
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
pintsogin

Male Number of posts : 3158
Cool Points : 8121
Registration date : 2008-02-01

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:56 pm

fuck... jordans 1st? that's nuts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Pollard/209701715
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 pm

pintsogin wrote:
fuck... jordans 1st? that's nuts.

Shit, maybe not that one.. there was one or two that I didnt really recognize, earlier stuff.. thought that was one but gave a quick listen on itunes and don't think they Played that. my badddd.. definitely the rest of them they Played though!.. I'll admit i'm not good with the titles on the earlier stuff  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Tim
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Tim

Male Number of posts : 4431
Cool Points : 10182
Registration date : 2009-07-24

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:26 am

Do you remember any of the lyrics of this earlier tune? Maybe we can help you
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Timsalabimbo
hectorinho
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hectorinho

Male Number of posts : 1050
Cool Points : 6384
Registration date : 2008-09-30

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:09 am

read this about the Greenville show.

Quote :
I saw AM at The Handlebar in Greenville, SC last night. I'd seen them six times before, and every time as soon as the first note is played there's a mad rush to the front, the pit takes off and crowd surfing begins. This time people barely moved during the first song. As they started playing Pints of guinness make you strong next, me and my friends tried to get the pit going. I mean this is a fucking Against Me! show; how are we not going to mosh during that song! People seemed indignant that we wanted to mosh and one middle aged guy poured his whole beer over my head. It finally got going somewhat, but it just felt very restrained compared to all the times I've seen them before. Another bizzare part was the security had tasers and some kind of badges on. As they pulled the surfers off the crowd, they were being too aggressive. Finally toward the last third of the show, they grabbed a dude and really hustled him off the stage. The band stopped playing and the crowd went crazy screaming and cursing at the guards. I never found out what happened to the guy, I don't know if he was tazed or kicked out or what. After that point the crowd started surfing way more in protest, and the guards stayed off of the stage for the remaining songs. I think the band might have told them to chill out so things wouldn't get too out of hand, but that's just speculation. Laura and the guys put on a great show as always, and I hope it was an isolated incident and won't become the norm for their concerts.

any info on this?
Back to top Go down
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:43 pm

hectorinho wrote:
read this about the Greenville show.

Quote :
I saw AM at The Handlebar in Greenville, SC last night. I'd seen them six times before, and every time as soon as the first note is played there's a mad rush to the front, the pit takes off and crowd surfing begins. This time people barely moved during the first song. As they started playing Pints of guinness make you strong next, me and my friends tried to get the pit going. I mean this is a fucking Against Me! show; how are we not going to mosh during that song! People seemed indignant that we wanted to mosh and one middle aged guy poured his whole beer over my head. It finally got going somewhat, but it just felt very restrained compared to all the times I've seen them before. Another bizzare part was the security had tasers and some kind of badges on. As they pulled the surfers off the crowd, they were being too aggressive. Finally toward the last third of the show, they grabbed a dude and really hustled him off the stage. The band stopped playing and the crowd went crazy screaming and cursing at the guards. I never found out what happened to the guy, I don't know if he was tazed or kicked out or what. After that point the crowd started surfing way more in protest, and the guards stayed off of the stage for the remaining songs. I think the band might have told them to chill out so things wouldn't get too out of hand, but that's just speculation. Laura and the guys put on a great show as always, and I hope it was an isolated incident and won't become the norm for their concerts.

any info on this?

yeah... crowd wasn't that great.. honestly not that many people at all at the show.. I'd say bout a hundred if that.. but what do I know haaa.. and yeah security was a bit aggressive but honestly with all the fucked up people out there, I don't blame them... look up the story on Dimebag Darrell, one of the greatest guitar players in my opinion.. very sad story. and there was a dude who surfed, got on stage and immediately booked it and pushed a guard out of the way, and as a result another guard tackled the mofo off the stage, started a scene, Laura stopped playing and broke up the argument and I dont know what happened to the guy after that.. I was front row though, on the right side where it happened so I seen it all go down.. leave it sink florida sink for the crowd to go crazy haaa.. crowd wasn't completely dead.. a lot knew the lyrics and sung along.. lots of crowd surfers throughout, before that scene happened.. but no moshing really, at least not that i seen.. i'm older, but not that old and I'll admit I ain't that enthusiastic at shows.. I just enjoy listening, singing along and being there.. but first time seeing them, great fucking show. amaze-balls.. haaa
Back to top Go down
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 12:45 pm

Tim wrote:
Do you remember any of the lyrics of this earlier tune? Maybe we can help you

Not sure man, sorry
Back to top Go down
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
cooljayhu

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 7094
Registration date : 2009-08-24

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:30 pm

For me a concert without a mosh pit is a concert not worth going to.
Back to top Go down
telegraphrocks
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
telegraphrocks

Male Number of posts : 177
Cool Points : 5940
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:46 pm

FuckMyLife666
Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
New Wave
Walking Is Still Honest
True Trans Soul Rebel
Cliché Guevara
I Still Love You Julie
Transgender Dysphoria Blues
White People for Peace
I Was a Teenage Anarchist
Unconditional Love
Turn Those Clapping Hands into Angry Balled Fists
Pretty Girls (The Mover)
Don't Lose Touch
Black Me Out
Miami
Thrash Unreal
The Ocean
Sink, Florida, Sink

Bamboo Bones
Rapid Decompression
We Laugh at Danger (And Break All the Rules)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pjsdisco
cooljayhu
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
cooljayhu

Male Number of posts : 1492
Cool Points : 7094
Registration date : 2009-08-24

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:32 pm

That's a darn good setlist. Really nice mix of old and new. Hopefully they come to Canada soon.
Back to top Go down
grrizzly
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
grrizzly

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:13 pm

telegraphrocks wrote:

FuckMyLife666
Pints of Guinness Make You Strong
New Wave
Walking Is Still Honest
True Trans Soul Rebel
Cliché Guevara
I Still Love You Julie
Transgender Dysphoria Blues
White People for Peace
I Was a Teenage Anarchist
Unconditional Love
Turn Those Clapping Hands into Angry Balled Fists
Pretty Girls (The Mover)
Don't Lose Touch
Black Me Out
Miami
Thrash Unreal
The Ocean
Sink, Florida, Sink

Bamboo Bones
Rapid Decompression
We Laugh at Danger (And Break All the Rules)

looks about right.. don't remember them playing bamboo bones though?? and Walking is still honest was the one i did not really know the lyrics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GREENVILLE, SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREENVILLE, SC   GREENVILLE, SC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREENVILLE, SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Tour-
Jump to: