Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AM! tape on eBay

Go down 
+2
Lurch
emmsmem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emmsmem
Untouchable
Untouchable
emmsmem

Female Number of posts : 457
Cool Points : 5995
Registration date : 2009-06-07

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:23 am

http://bit.ly/1cTMk1H

Anyone got anymore info?
Back to top Go down
Lurch
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Lurch

Male Number of posts : 243
Cool Points : 6018
Registration date : 2008-06-03

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Oh shit, that looks like the mythical Crime demo tape. $900 is an absurd price to ask for that, but I'd love to hear those songs nonetheless. Didn't someone here have them in mp3 form?
Back to top Go down
Lurch
Lurch

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Also, those tapes would be pretty easy to counterfeit if you just had access to the songs somewhere. There's no jacket or booklet for that one for sale, too (I'm pretty sure one existed with the Crime demo), and weren't there some Vivida-Vis counterfeits going around a couple years back?
Back to top Go down
blah
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 16
Cool Points : 5577
Registration date : 2009-02-21

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Yeah just saw that and decided to post on here again. It would be interesting to find out if it is the crime demo or something completely different. I really doubt it will go for $900. I think the most I saw something for AM! go for on ebay was like $200 or so.

Speaking of vivida vis I picked one up on ebay just a few months ago, hopefully it was not a counterfiet.
Back to top Go down
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8692
Registration date : 2009-12-31

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:14 pm

I remember I got a Vivida vis tape on ebay, for a good price. Then i saw the seller selling another copy a month later. Sad
Back to top Go down
mitchard
Untouchable
Untouchable
mitchard

Male Number of posts : 397
Cool Points : 5360
Registration date : 2010-12-05

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:54 am

Yeah, buying tapes on ebay is sketch. They are almost always fake it seems. There are some really good fakes out there as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mitchard
blah
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

So i bought it less than a hundred, still hasnt been shipped. I'll let you guys know whats up with it and maybe upload it. Unless someone wants to trade that crime demo tape mp3s for these mp3s, cough cough.
Back to top Go down
Califan0
Califan0

Male Number of posts : 172
Cool Points : 5746
Registration date : 2009-03-26

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:12 am

I offered him twice for under a hundred, but close to it. guy just ignored em.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/califano
blah
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:20 pm

So it just arrived today, listened to it. It would seem to be a tape of the actual recording for crime. Same date as in the crime booklet. So test pressing tape maybe or just something they gave to friends? The guy had said it was from his friend who had known laura and had a box of her recordings. Also has Burn listed as untitled. oddly. Hanging onto a scam is I still love you Julie
Back to top Go down
Lurch
Lurch

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:03 am

So the track listing is the same? The Crime demo had a slightly different order (and I'm pretty sure a different version of 8 Full Hours of Sleep as well). Julie is listed as Scam on the official release of Crime (or that's used as a subtitle, I can't remember). You might be right about it being a test pressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AM! tape on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! tape on eBay   AM! tape on eBay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AM! tape on eBay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: The Band-
Jump to: