Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba

Go down 
+3
black_me_out111
cuidado
timorous_ me
7 posters
AuthorMessage
timorous_ me
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 4
Cool Points : 4378
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Empty
PostSubject: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Laura Grace was the special guest at the "Matt Skiba and friends" Punk Rock Bowling aftershow at the Beauty Bar in Las Vegas over the weekend, which was pretty awesome (Against me! themselves played at a big resort with the Cult on the other side of town earlier that day and I had my fingers crossed for weeks that she'd be the "and friends" part of Skiba's show). Mike Weibe from Riverboat Gamblers introduced her as "Laura Gabel" and Skiba refered to her as Laura Gabel as well. Not sure if she decided to keep the Gabel last name after all or if was a miss-communication.

She played "Black me Out," "Transgender Dysphoria Blues," "Reinventing Axl Rose," "Baby I'm an Anarchist," "Sink Florida Sink," "Pints of Guinness Make You Strong," "Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious," "We Did it All for Don" and a couple others. She stayed after her set to sell merch with Skiba and everyone was going up to congratulate her, hug her, offer support ect. There was just a really nice vibe.

Skiba headlined and only played 6 songs: Hell Yes, Clavicle, Blue in the Face, Olde English 800, Cooking Wine and Good Fucking Bye.

Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba 1y39g0

Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba 15dr4h
Back to top Go down
cuidado
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 18
Cool Points : 4448
Registration date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:47 am

Wow! Any videos online?
Back to top Go down
black_me_out111
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
black_me_out111

Male Number of posts : 106
Cool Points : 4510
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:45 pm

I think there is one on another thread somewhere.
Back to top Go down
pintsogin
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
pintsogin

Male Number of posts : 3158
Cool Points : 8121
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm

http://www.againstmeforum.net/t4885p390-new-may-2012-interview-on-rolling-stone-magazine
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Pollard/209701715
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7816
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:11 am

Reinventing Axl Rose and Sink Florida Sink.

Last edited by Johnny99 on Thu May 31, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7816
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 am

Transgender Dysphoria Blues, in the dark for some reason?
Back to top Go down
timorous_ me
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:06 pm

The venue is outside and is horrible for shooting video. I've never had much luck, probably because the only light comes from some half burnt out Christmas-style lights strung about and an old street light in the alley.

I uploaded my video today in black and white but I can't post a link on here for 7 days. It's on youtube under "Laura Jane Grace of Against Me! "Walking is Still Honest" live at Punk Rock Bowling"
Back to top Go down
Punkocalypse
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
Punkocalypse

Female Number of posts : 5
Cool Points : 4373
Registration date : 2012-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:12 pm

Is there a way I can send my message directly to Laura if possible send the answer to my inbox I would appreciate it
Back to top Go down
hectorinho
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hectorinho

Male Number of posts : 1050
Cool Points : 6384
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 pm

try twitter
Back to top Go down
timorous_ me
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 pm

I think I've been here long enough to post my video:

edit: yep, worked! One of the best performances I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba   Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laura Grace's surprise show in Vegas with Matt Skiba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Tour-
Jump to: