Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lauras email?

Go down 
+7
jodie88
syndicatex
satanicbearmaster
muddz
Knate
JessBowles
Mr Stocks
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Stocks
Untouchable
Untouchable
Mr Stocks

Male Number of posts : 390
Cool Points : 6059
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:04 am

I remember a couple years ago, I exchanged a couple emails with Tom on Against Me's email. I would really like to email Laura and thank her for giving me some strength in life. I have serious gender issues, and would love to let her know how much this means to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1388366206
Mr Stocks
Untouchable
Untouchable
Mr Stocks

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:28 am

Would I be better off tweeting a simple thank you? I forget the bands email address haha. Smoke another one, right?
Back to top Go down
JessBowles
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JessBowles

Female Number of posts : 1031
Cool Points : 6282
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:40 am

I don't know the email, but I know Laura checks up on twitter from time to time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SingYouALullaby
Knate
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Knate

Male Number of posts : 1902
Cool Points : 7518
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Laura Jane Grace has a twitter. You could send her a direct message or send a message/tweet to the Tommy Gabel account.
Back to top Go down
muddz
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
muddz

Male Number of posts : 43
Cool Points : 4548
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Tommy/Laura (sorry I dont know if I should say Tommy because he is sitll technically and legally Tommy, or Laura if thats what she wants) rarely answers tweets, and especially right now is pretty flooded with them

Your best bet is to find Tom or Lauras email because he is getting tweets towards him every minute or so, and when the news broke they were coming in like crazy
Back to top Go down
Mr Stocks
Untouchable
Untouchable
Mr Stocks

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:56 am

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
satanicbearmaster
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 4378
Registration date : 2012-05-10

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Listen pal, if you try and email my girlfriend again, Imma fuck you up. There is only room for one Laura in punk, and I am going out with her. Stay away from Galway.
Back to top Go down
syndicatex
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 16
Cool Points : 5835
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:09 am

I too would like to know Laura's email, both to show support, and to talk about some serious tour stuff. I saw a tweet from her, dated not too long ago, in which a band asked to open a show, and she made it happen. That seemed so fucking cool to me. I don't have a twitter, and even if I did, trying to contact her through there seems like it would be pointless for a really long time.
Back to top Go down
jodie88
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 12
Cool Points : 4396
Registration date : 2012-05-11

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:06 pm

I am also trans (and from Florida, I live in Tally), and I love against me! I was surprised but very excited and proud to hear Laura come out... a lot of people have tried to invalidate the fact that I was trans for a long time because I didn't exactly come across as feminine (as a guy I have a pretty masculine aura if you will). So to see Laura (a total badass) step up to the plate with her gender dysphoria... well its moving to say the least, and is changing a lot of opinions on the subject. Laura if you somehow read this know that there are plenty of people that think what you are doing is not only right but awesome.

Also I hear a lot of people saying this isn't punk rock at all (because they are posers and idiots)... thats BS. Whats more punk rock that doing what you feel is right while simultaneously not giving a shit what anyone thinks? Keep rocking Laura Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Stocks
Untouchable
Untouchable
Mr Stocks

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Really I just wanna have a talk with Laura and learn from her experiences and see if they can help me in my own life. Or at the very least Id smoke her down and listen to Slowdive. Im really excited for when they start touring, I wanna see the new live show.
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

Female Number of posts : 270
Cool Points : 4605
Registration date : 2012-06-02

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

To all my trans sitter and brother here stay strong and keep holding on. I'm still in my coming out faze and my transitioning faze of my life and I know how hard this cam be. Also its alsome seeing so many transsexual/trandgende rpepople here!

May the Goddess Athena bless you all and keep all of you safe.
Back to top Go down
Punkocalypse
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
Punkocalypse

Female Number of posts : 5
Cool Points : 4368
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:05 pm

I missed meeting Wendy Williams and now she's Dead!
I missed meeting Kurt Cobain and now he's dead!
I missed meeting Tsunami Bomb and now they have broken up!
I missed meeting Fabulous Disaster and now they have broken up!
I missed meeting The Devotchkas and now they have broken up!
I missed meeting The Distillers and now they have broken up!
I don't want to miss seeing Against Me!
The name makes perfect sense since everything they choose to do turns some people against them!
I don't care for Twitter, and more than likely I will not get my message heard but the 1% chance I do is worth it!
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 am

Wait, holy shit. I thought it was a recent thing that he came out about being trans, but this thread goes back to early-ish May.
Back to top Go down
emmsmem
Untouchable
Untouchable
emmsmem

Female Number of posts : 457
Cool Points : 5996
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:24 pm

She's started using the @LauraJaneGrace twitter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lauras email? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lauras email?   Lauras email? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauras email?
Page 1 of 1