Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikkolle
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 1
Cool Points : 4394
Registration date : 2012-05-09

ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:  Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:    ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:23 am

i've never posted on a forum before, i dont know the rules or if this goes here or if i'm allowed to do this. so take it easy on me ok?
anyways, i posted this on tumblr but thought i could get a little more help here:

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP AND I’VE GOT 20 SOMETHING DAYS TO PULL THIS SHIT TOGETHER.
i had all this money saved up for warped tour but seriously? fuck warped tour.

the deal is i’ve never seen against me! live before even though i’ve been a fan since 07. i’ve had opportunities but it never worked itself out for whatever reason. you guy obviously understand why it is of the utmost importance to go cross that shit off your bucketlist LIKE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW with so much change on the horizon.

the catch is this: i dont live in Chicago. i live about an hour north in Milwaukee. i dont have my license or any form of transportation. i need a ride there and then obviously one back.

i’m currently unemployed but i have a shit ton of change saved up maybe round $70 probably more like $50. thats all i have to offer.

i dont have a ticket, its probably going to sell out, but i have to fucking try, i have to.its got a lot to do with closure.

i need someone to up my broke, carless punk ass self.

so yeah, that my plea…
Back to top Go down
Miles
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 49
Cool Points : 5119
Registration date : 2010-07-05

ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:    ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:43 am

If it helps at all, you can take the mega bus from milwaukee to chicago for about 17$ round trip. megabus.com
Back to top Go down

ANYONE GOING TO SEE AM! ON JUNE 1ST IN CHICAGO:
Page 1 of 1