Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jabourasaurus
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Male Number of posts : 13
Cool Points : 5714
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I've been looking forever to find a good image of it. I just want the plain black and white image from the inside of the EP jacket, with the picture of the grenade and the text "If this doesn't make an impact then we're bringing fucking Armageddon." It's also got We Dream Big printed on the grenade. I've NEVER been able to find it online.

In exchange, here's a super-neato Crime wallpaper that I think I got from here in the first place!

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Crimeasforgivenbyagains
Back to top Go down
mitchard
Untouchable
Untouchable
mitchard

Male Number of posts : 397
Cool Points : 5369
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:47 am

I'll scan it tonight if someone doesnt get to it before me.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mitchard
jabourasaurus
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Much appreciated, friend!
Back to top Go down
mitchard
Untouchable
Untouchable
mitchard

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:39 pm

I am slacking on this. I realized my only new pressing of this is framed, with the insert in the sleeve still. The older pressings have a different lyric sheet. I'll get it, I promise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mitchard
Untouchable
Untouchable
mitchard

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 am

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Crimenade2

Hows that?
Back to top Go down
jabourasaurus
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks a million dude! Sorry for the late-ass reply, my Macbook's charger died and I couldn't get it replaced until today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?   Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have a hi-res image of the inside artwork from the Crime EP?
Page 1 of 1