Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15

Go down 
+2
Stalls_Standing
Clint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

Male Number of posts : 1801
Cool Points : 6768
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Empty
PostSubject: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:11 pm

If anyone wants more info or pictures please inquire.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Stalls_Standing

Male Number of posts : 1815
Cool Points : 5955
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:07 am

this is me enquiring
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kieranpunx
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:38 pm

In the early pressings (between 1 and 4) of Disco Before the Breakdown there was a run of "Mac & Cheese" orange/yellow 7" made. Staff at No Idea estimates there to be between 10-15 of these in existence. I emailed them and they verified mine is one of these 10-15. They've sold for a small fortune before on eBay.

Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 330211445130
Back to top Go down
andy
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Male Number of posts : 158
Cool Points : 5945
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm

its legit
Back to top Go down
http://www.howsyouredge.com/swap/display.php?page=1631
allornothing
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
allornothing

Male Number of posts : 91
Cool Points : 5724
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm

still available?
Back to top Go down
impact
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
impact

Male Number of posts : 1243
Cool Points : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:53 pm

I got my copy straight from Var, and it had a sticker on it that said "Orange/Yellow"..

I think the only reason people started calling it mac&cheese was because of Flood.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah, and it does have the or/yel sticker on it.
Back to top Go down
allornothing
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
allornothing

Male Number of posts : 91
Cool Points : 5724
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:03 am

Bluuu wrote:

dm me what you want for it.
Back to top Go down
AdamLikesMusic
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!

Male Number of posts : 530
Cool Points : 6072

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Bluuu wrote:
They've sold for a small fortune before on eBay.

I think you missed the opportunity to sell for a small fortune, though. Seems most the people who were willing to pay crazy prices for AM! stuff already have it all.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

allornothing wrote:
Bluuu wrote:

dm me what you want for it.

Eight hundred dollars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15   Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly selling the ridiculously rare Disco Lost mac n cheese pressing /15
Page 1 of 1