Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minty
Untouchable
Untouchable
Minty

Male Number of posts : 391
Cool Points : 5930
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd! Empty
PostSubject: Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd!   Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:52 pm

I need to clear space in my house for a possible (very exciting) upcoming release, so help me get rid of my stupid excess of mailers and help me sell a few records too!Wink. Actually cheaper than if you'd order from VC too, I'm going to be trying to keep a pretty competitive price to all my overseas customers from now on!

Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd! DSCF4614

Paypal cash to m-i-n-t-y@hotmail.co.uk, $16 for one or $23 for 2! I have a handful of black/transparent green copies left too from the 2nd U.S press so be sure to specify which colors you want! Packages usually get there within a week.
Back to top Go down

Bomb the Music Industry! euro press $16pdd!
Page 1 of 1