Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40 Thieves (pop punk for fans of Latterman, The Ergs!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zedeff
Untouchable
Untouchable

Number of posts : 286
Cool Points : 5849
Registration date : 2008-05-17

40 Thieves  (pop punk for fans of Latterman, The Ergs!) Empty
PostSubject: 40 Thieves (pop punk for fans of Latterman, The Ergs!)   40 Thieves  (pop punk for fans of Latterman, The Ergs!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Hey gang, I saw this trio from Edmonton play last night and they were f'n awesome. I highly recommend you go see them if you can (ahem, Arollo) or at least check out their myspace. I think fans of Latterman and the Ergs! would like them, even though they don't sound alike, but they have the same poppy sing-along head-bobbin feel. Plus the drummer is the co-lead singer along with the bassist, a la both the Ergs and Latterman.

In addition to being a great sounding band they are super chill guys who were nice to hang out with and fun to talk to. I hope they have a safe drive home over our icy Canadian roads to Edmonton.

I recommend you listen to Ring The Alarm first.

http://www.myspace.com/fourtythieves
Back to top Go down

40 Thieves (pop punk for fans of Latterman, The Ergs!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: