Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN

Go down 
+2
JAPSoccer13
ClockworkRobot
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Empty
PostSubject: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 pm

From Tom's Myspace:

While in Philadelphia on Wednesday night for a sold out show at The Barbary, Tom Gabel stopped by the studios of Y-Rock On XPN to record an acoustic radio session and chat about his new solo EP Heart Burns. You can hear his session and interview this Friday night at 9pm (Eastern Time) on the air at 88.5 fm WXPN in Philadelphia or online worldwide at www.YRockOnXPN.org
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:01 pm

Yayyy Tom!!
Back to top Go down
ClockworkRobot
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ClockworkRobot

Female Number of posts : 1300
Cool Points : 6057
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:05 pm

SYE LISTENS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 pm

THAT WAS AWESOME.

For those who missed it, I will re-cap:

Tom talked about why he put the EP out under his name. He played Random Hearts acoustic. Then Tom said that the band is going to start writing the next record in January. He needs a break, but he's currently homeless and has been for the past 6 months. Playing solo shows is scary for him. He thinks it's good to have a wide variety of experiences in venues in which you play. HE THINKS THE BAND WILL LEARN RANDOM HEARTS AND PLAY IT AS A FULL BAND FROM NOW ON. Tom played Harsh Realms and 100 Years of War acoustic. He says "100 Years of War" is a John McCain quote; right now is the best time to be active and do something. Insert some talk of Eric McDavid here. He implies that the Anna chick has Daddy issues, lol. He sent his song to the people that work with Eric McDavid. Tom plays Anna is A Stool Pigeon acoustic. He's not sure what direction the new AM! album will go in, but he thinks it will be optimistic. Check out his myspace. YAY.
Back to top Go down
ClockworkRobot
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
ClockworkRobot

Female Number of posts : 1300
Cool Points : 6057
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:30 pm

WHAT LAUREN SAID. WITH MORE YAY!
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5967
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:42 pm

I missed most of it, I was pissed but I forgot, but I tuned in at the end of it while they were talking about Anna.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
allornothing
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
allornothing

Male Number of posts : 91
Cool Points : 5701
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:20 am

fucking job made me miss it. damn.
Back to top Go down
Ross
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ross

Male Number of posts : 4628
Cool Points : 7857
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:54 am

Did anyone record it?
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7574
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:54 pm

You can just download it and listen to it.
Back to top Go down
mattharris
From Her Lips to God's Ears
From Her Lips to God's Ears
mattharris

Male Number of posts : 175
Cool Points : 5911
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:45 pm

download where?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN   Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom’s acoustic session on WXPN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: The Band-
Jump to: