Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Interesting Episode of Intervention

Go down 
+3
hastekilledcreativity
JoshRaymond
Mark Narra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

Male Number of posts : 2332
Cool Points : 6606
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Empty
PostSubject: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
http://teachyourselfitsbeautiful.com/

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Jeez, that's horrible. I have one of those same cans in my room right now. Also, this reminds me of the best PSA ad ever.

Back to top Go down
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:44 pm

lies. this is the best PSA ever.

Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8954
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

haha damn thats awesome
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6013
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:49 pm

God that's scary.
I kind of feel like they spend too much time on the molestation thing though, there are plenty of people that go through that kind of thing and don't turn out so screwy. Her sister isn't hurting herself like that. They almost make it seem like that's WHY she's doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:50 pm

Mark Narra wrote:
lies. this is the best PSA ever.

Drug dealers are dorks! Cowabunga!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Armageddon

Female Number of posts : 856
Cool Points : 6044
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 pm

that was really interesting....i dont get why that chick spelled her name out tho..."my name is sue, S-U-E" its not like she had a hard name or something
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5983
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Intervention is one of the most interesting tv shows.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:31 pm

hastekilledcreativity wrote:
God that's scary.
I kind of feel like they spend too much time on the molestation thing though, there are plenty of people that go through that kind of thing and don't turn out so screwy. Her sister isn't hurting herself like that. They almost make it seem like that's WHY she's doing it.

we're in a society nowadays where we expect these sorts of excuses from people. it's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Raccoon

Male Number of posts : 1538
Cool Points : 6676
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:01 pm

I hate to be Johnny Rain Cloud here, but I really don't like these types of TV shows.
Back to top Go down
scarlett
narra's iGirl
scarlett

Female Number of posts : 833
Cool Points : 5798
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:21 pm

My fave is actually the one where the stripper girl is living in her dad's guest house and smoking crack or meth (I forget which) and having these biblical visions and drawing on the walls and running around the street naked. And when her sister tells her that seeing those things (namely running around naked) is very upsetting for her, she's like, "Why? That's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
hastekilledcreativity
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hastekilledcreativity

Female Number of posts : 1335
Cool Points : 6013
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm

Raccoon wrote:
I hate to be Johnny Rain Cloud here, but I really don't like these types of TV shows.

I don't either, but not so much because it's the worst of our culture displayed as entertainment.. more because it's really upsetting to watch, and I generally watch tv for either education or entertainment purposes. I don't want to watch upsetting television.
Back to top Go down
scarlett
narra's iGirl
scarlett

Female Number of posts : 833
Cool Points : 5798
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:27 pm

upsetting teevee is da best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:33 pm

The First 48 is my favorite TV show ever.
Back to top Go down
Mark Narra
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Mark Narra

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:13 pm

i never watch intervention. someone sent me that clip, and i fell in love with the bird.

i never watch TV, actually, but not in that snotty white person way. and by TV, i mean network TV. i don't want sit-coms, dramas, reality TV, or anything of the short. just sportscenter and real life dramas, like THE FIRST 48!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Interesting Episode of Intervention   Most Interesting Episode of Intervention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most Interesting Episode of Intervention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: