Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.

Go down 
+7
StoolPigeon
againstmax
FLIP
lex
aussiethug
Johnny99
Clint
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

Male Number of posts : 1801
Cool Points : 6899
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Empty
PostSubject: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 pm

They're just sitting there shirtless. Talking about bitches they pick up. And abs.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

Male Number of posts : 2868
Cool Points : 7950
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 pm

hahah.
i would take my shirt off and explain to them that what women really find sexy is a nice beer gut.
Back to top Go down
aussiethug
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
aussiethug

Male Number of posts : 692
Cool Points : 6033
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 pm

punch them. in the face. right now. tell them it was from Sam. The large Australian
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7728
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:47 pm

How annoying. I was on another board and there was some thread where guys just post pictures of hot celebrity girls and talk about how they want to fuck them. It's depressing, where are all the decent guys. I think they're dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Hahah, that sucks, dude. Guys like that are so annoying. I'm sure the "bitches" they pick up sit around and talk about them too, and their small wieners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 pm

lex wrote:
How annoying. I was on another board and there was some thread where guys just post pictures of hot celebrity girls and talk about how they want to fuck them. It's depressing, where are all the decent guys. I think they're dead.

I guess you'll have to become a necrophiliac.
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 pm

An all girl's dorm is called oconnor, they are laughing hysterically at a word they made up. Oco-hoes. And about their white ice cream that is really splooge? The fuck is going on...
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:50 pm

lex wrote:

lies. hah, there are decent guys, most girls just prefer cool bros.
haah until they turn about 25 and start going for the intellectuals. or at least people who can convince them that they are intellectual.

Last edited by Johnny99 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:50 pm

lex wrote:

VC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 pm

I bet they don't get half as much action as they say they do.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:52 pm

I'm just going to start claiming I'm asexual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 pm

I think I will just try and become asexual, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Johnny99

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:54 pm

haha, good luck to both of you.
but you will go insane eventually haha
Back to top Go down
Clint
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Clint

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:57 pm

So... you are going to reproduce with yourself?
Back to top Go down
aussiethug
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
aussiethug

Male Number of posts : 692
Cool Points : 6033
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:59 pm

i'm sorry, but not all men are douchefucks like the above-mentioned. i would venture to say most guys arem't, actually.

the way i see it, there are 3 types of guys.
1) The good blokes
2) The douchefucks
3) The guys who are really good blokes, but act like douchefucks around there friends/other men in order to not threaten their masculinity.

i would venture that most guys fall into the latter category. Unfortunately
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:00 am

Bluuu wrote:
So... you are going to reproduce with yourself?

Psh, I don't want kids. The idea of a little person similar to myself running around frightens me.
Back to top Go down
FLIP
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
FLIP

Male Number of posts : 759
Cool Points : 6259
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:20 am

lex wrote:

All the decent guys? I don't know if you've heard, theres this forum for a band called Against Me!, it's there unofficial forum, for some strange reason it attracts decent men, it's basically where they e-chill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:26 am

Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 am

haha, yeah I think I have to agree. The majority of the guys on here seem pretty cool. I just hate on guys a lot, don't take it personal. The bad ones have kind of ruined it for me.
Back to top Go down
FLIP
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
FLIP

Male Number of posts : 759
Cool Points : 6259
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:03 am

No it's true the, like, i live in an epic college town, most guys are douches. If I was treated like an object I would hate on anyone with that mindset about me.

Flip = -10 masculine points.

CURSES!
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 am

Yeah, I live in a college town so I see and hear about some wack shit. I have a lot of respect for guys that treat women with respect, seeing as it doesn't seem to be the cool thing to do. I guess it's not really fair for me to see a guy and assume he's a jerk, but I can't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:19 am

I think it'd be cool if there was a third gender here on planet Earth. Like a group of martians or something, I'd date a martian.
Back to top Go down
againstmax
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
againstmax

Male Number of posts : 1164
Cool Points : 6074
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:23 am

I got lucky my roommate is really fucking cool. We're almost complete opposites but we get a long great.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 am

And on the subject of abs, I have none. I don't think I was born with any, it's just skin.
Back to top Go down
againstmax
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
againstmax

Male Number of posts : 1164
Cool Points : 6074
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:25 am

I've just got a belly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.   Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man, my roommate and his friend are comparing their abs.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: