Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?

Go down 
+7
ashley
pookieray
henotbusybeingborn
JoshRaymond
atom
Armageddon
pjhudson85
11 posters
AuthorMessage
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

Male Number of posts : 35
Cool Points : 5798
Registration date : 2008-07-07

tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Empty
PostSubject: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:41 pm

if so would this be the first time they played it together live?????
what do yall think
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Armageddon

Female Number of posts : 856
Cool Points : 6051
Registration date : 2008-04-10

tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:44 pm

well they were both at bonnaroo and nothing happened Sad i asked tom at a show before bonnaroo since they would both be there if tegan was gonna sing borne and he said maybe ill guess well have to see or something liek that but it would be awesome if they did that at austin city limits
Back to top Go down
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:50 pm

do you know if they have ever done it live together?
Back to top Go down
atom
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
atom

Male Number of posts : 1880
Cool Points : 5981
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:52 pm

they haven't
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 pm

i dont think it will happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm sure if they were actually touring together, they would perform it together every night or something. But at festivals it's probably harder because they have different set times, maybe at different stages, interviews are usually being done, and it's not as easy to perform together. It could happen though, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm

yeah, seeing james sing the girl part live is so weird
Back to top Go down
henotbusybeingborn
From Her Lips to God's Ears

Number of posts : 116
Cool Points : 5951
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 pm

I'm sure if they had been at Bonnaroo on the same day, this definitely would've happened. However, T&S were there Friday, and AM! was there Saturday, so it didnt work out. Any idea if they're gonna be at ACL on the same day?
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Untouchable
Untouchable
pookieray

Female Number of posts : 288
Cool Points : 5935
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
I agree, I love hearing the song live but it's so much better with the female vocal. At a radio show here Tampa one of the dj's, Kate, sang the girl part and it was so much better. She doesn't have the vocal talent of Tegan but my friends and I thought she did an awesome job.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:18 pm

pookieray wrote:
JoshRaymond wrote:
I agree, I love hearing the song live but it's so much better with the female vocal. At a radio show here Tampa one of the dj's, Kate, sang the girl part and it was so much better. She doesn't have the vocal talent of Tegan but my friends and I thought she did an awesome job.

yeah i seen a video of that, she was alright i guess
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:29 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
pookieray wrote:
JoshRaymond wrote:

yeah i seen a video of that, she was alright i guess

i saw that video too...the first time i heard them start playing it live right after the cd came out im like hmmm whats gonna happen for tegans part and when james starting singing i thought it was so funny...i kinda like james singing it live but i def. would love to see tegan do it
Back to top Go down
ashley
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
ashley

Female Number of posts : 2267
Cool Points : 7785
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:26 am

i love it when james sings
Back to top Go down
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:53 pm

oh no doubt james singing is awsome i was just dreamin of the day it happens with tegan.... and i hope like hell im there........RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7752
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:27 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:

Whaaaat? I don't mind James singing it! He's got an awesome voice, and I dunno, just look past the lyrics a little...it's not THAT weird...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
pjhudson85
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
pjhudson85

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:09 pm

hey man i wasnt bashin james
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 pm

It's kind of funny how James sings her parts, but he really is a good singer. Maybe one day he'll do his own song. Screw a Tom solo album, let's have a James solo album! Razz And I saw that video, and didn't mind the other girl singing Tegan's part... She had a really nice voice, just not the right voice. It didn't look like they were taking it terribly seriously, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:34 pm

AnnaIsAFuckingStoolPigeon wrote:
It's kind of funny how James sings her parts, but he really is a good singer. Maybe one day he'll do his own song. Screw a Tom solo album, let's have a James solo album! Razz And I saw that video, and didn't mind the other girl singing Tegan's part... She had a really nice voice, just not the right voice. It didn't look like they were taking it terribly seriously, anyways.

tom said if james wrote a song and wanted to sing it he wouldnt mind but considering tom does all the song writing it would be kinda hard for james to come out with an album
Back to top Go down
tradgickmagick
tradgickmagick

Number of posts : 197
Cool Points : 5899
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 pm

yeah im supprised they didnt play together at bonnaroo. even though tegan and sara were there friday and AM! was on saturday. T&S were there late because they sang Back in Your Head with DJ Tiesto in the early hours of the morning. and Against me was like the 2nd band to play on saturday. im assuming they could have done it but they just didnt. Sad
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10197
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Armageddon wrote:
AnnaIsAFuckingStoolPigeon wrote:

tom said if james wrote a song and wanted to sing it he wouldnt mind but considering tom does all the song writing it would be kinda hard for james to come out with an album

Yeah, I know, I was kidding, by the way. But it would be nice to hear more of James.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Drinkin' Irish tonight!
Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:09 pm

yeah i figured u were kidding but it would be cool to see what kind of shit james could come up with
Back to top Go down
nickno
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
nickno

Male Number of posts : 1232
Cool Points : 6931
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am

he comes up with like little kids cartoon theme sogns or some wack shit like that. i'ld laugh so hard. did james write the songs for his punk band before AM? the one with the myspace page?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?   tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm  with tegan in the flesh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tom gabel and tegan both at austin city limits...... does that mean a bourne on the fm with tegan in the flesh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Tour-
Jump to: