Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Arollo

Go down 
+3
JAPSoccer13
arollo
Pants
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Male Number of posts : 3126
Cool Points : 7752
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:54 pm

I love your avatar....are you an actual fan of the x-files? Cause I'm a huge X-files guy....good stuff! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cavaliereternal
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:55 pm

I love The X-Files. I watched it EVERY WEEK from the first broadcast until it got really bad and even my die-hard fanboyism made me turn it off (around season 7, I think, when they did that "Scully is a Buddhist" episode that was all in slow motion. Ugh.)

But I did watch the last season, and actually liked it. I'm actually kind of disappointed that Scully and Mulder came back for the final episode, as I was really getting into the two new agents. And that Brady Bunch episode was classic X-Files. I don't know why the writer's insisted on making the show so crappy for so long, only to get good right before it was cancelled. It makes no sense.

Are you excited about the new movie?
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:05 pm

I'm skeptical about the new movie. It's weird seeing Scully and Mulder again, and although they were never "young", you can definitly tell, they're 7/8 years older now. It's going to be pretty cool, because they have decided to make it like a monster of the week episode, instead of like the first movie which followed the Mythology. Either way, can't wait to see it!

(Although I think they could have taken a better title then "I Want to Believe"....especially since that poster deals with UFO's....)
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:11 pm

The line "I want to believe" was in the trailer. The title sort of makes sense, but I'm still not sure what the movie is actually about, given that the trailer is very vague.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:11 am

You know....general phenomena.....and shit...

hahaha
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:18 am

dont mean to hord in on your convo, but, i would love to know what the second movie really is about, not just general phenomena, it has to have more of a plot line. im pretty stoaked for the movie.
i was always into the x-files when i was younger, although i couldnt watch it alone, or in the dark sometimes. cause some episode scared the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:35 am

JAPSoccer13 wrote:
dont mean to hord in on your convo, but, i would love to know what the second movie really is about, not just general phenomena, it has to have more of a plot line. im pretty stoaked for the movie.
i was always into the x-files when i was younger, although i couldnt watch it alone, or in the dark sometimes. cause some episode scared the crap out of me.

I'm still scared of the Fiji Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:53 am

The Fluke man was always weird.....

"Due to the highly secretive nature of the project, the studio has released little information about the film's plot. The producers have only revealed that it will take place six years after the events of the series.[2] It is also known that, unlike the first film, the plot will not focus on the series' ongoing "mythology" and will instead be a standalone thriller/horror story, similar to many of the "monster-of-the-week" episodes that were frequently seen in the TV series"

That's all I can basically find...LAME! I want more info!
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:14 am

Well, the trailer still looks cool. Kind of like "Silence of the Lambs", but with some supernatural stuff thrown in. And that comedian, Whatshisname, is in it! I love him. But so is Method Man or whatever his name is. I hate him. I have no idea what to expect.

And why the hell does Method Man (or Red Man or whatever the hell his name is) always play cops? He is the least believable police officer IN THE WORLD.
Back to top Go down
FoxyGrandpa
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
FoxyGrandpa

Female Number of posts : 10
Cool Points : 5826
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:00 am

I am thrilled for the new movie, but I read that it was just a separate storyline for Scully and Mulder. I was really hoping that it would tie-up all of the loose ends that the series left. OH WELL. What more can you expect from those darn-tootin' writers?
Back to top Go down
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Did the series really leave lose ends though? as far as the Mytharc goes, they answered most questions (abductees, the syndicate, Mulders sister, etc). But yeah, it's basically a MOTW episode, im still hoping for the best.

By the way, I think it's Xzibit, and that's lame! I agree arollo, least convincing police officer ever.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:01 pm

FoxyGrandpa wrote:
I am thrilled for the new movie, but I read that it was just a separate storyline for Scully and Mulder. I was really hoping that it would tie-up all of the loose ends that the series left. OH WELL. What more can you expect from those darn-tootin' writers?

I thought the X-Files ended with "we're all going to die in 18 years", and then Mulder found Jesus. It was terrible.
Back to top Go down
JAPSoccer13
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JAPSoccer13

Female Number of posts : 2125
Cool Points : 5990
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:23 pm

i cant remember the last episode at all, all i remember was that i was disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://jordanparrish.tumblr.com
JoshRaymond
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
JoshRaymond

Male Number of posts : 6478
Cool Points : 8961
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:25 pm

never got into the show
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Mulder and Scully were the best partners on television.
Back to top Go down
glassjoe
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
glassjoe

Male Number of posts : 39
Cool Points : 5816
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 pm

great...now I have that theme song stuck in my head!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/4joeglass
Pants
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Pants

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 pm

tangerine wrote:
Mulder and Scully were the best partners on television.

Agree'd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Arollo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Arollo   Dear Arollo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Arollo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: