Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Meeg
From Her Lips to God's Ears
Meeg

Number of posts : 136
Cool Points : 5297
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Here's an awesome video of Andrew on a waterslide:

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

Female Number of posts : 270
Cool Points : 4605
Registration date : 2012-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 9:01 am

"As Laura Jane Grace, another American trans hero, pointed out to me on Sunday, Jenner matters culturally – and we need people who inhabit that space to complement the work being done at grassroots level to improve life for trans"
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/jun/01/caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-life-affirming
Back to top Go down
Meeg
Meeg

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:39 am

transgender_Amber wrote:
"As Laura Jane Grace, another American trans hero, pointed out to me on Sunday, Jenner matters culturally – and we need people who inhabit that space to complement the work being done at grassroots level to improve life for trans"
http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/jun/01/caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-life-affirming

Here's an awesome video of Andrew on a waterslide:

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Kill Me Loudly: A Memoir of Gender Dysphoria, Music, and Addiction (Paperback) was said to come out in Jan of 2015 but now it might come out next year? Here is what Over stocked has on it shipping

"This item is not yet released and is expected to ship on or near Dec. 31, 2017.
Date is subject to change."
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Kill-Me-Loudly-A-Memoir-of-Gender-Dysphoria-Music-and-Addiction-Paperback/9010075/product.html

The book was Published: 20/05/2015. some info on the book.

"A Memoir Of Gender Dysphoria, Music, And Addiction

A Memoir Of Gender Dysphoria Music And Addiction. Laura Jane Graces Poignant, Grippingly Honest Memoir Of Her Life As The Lead Singer Of Against Me, Her Decades Long Struggle To Find An Authentic Identity, And Her Brave Decision To Transform Her Gender By Undergoing Sex Reassignment Therapy."
http://www.devriesboeken.nl/boeken/romans-spanning/biografieen-literaire-auteurs/gb/kill-me-loudly-grace-laura-jane-9780804140461/

On that site its only available for pre-order. I heard of that and a new Live Against Me album coming out. Was suppose to be out by now but like most books and albums they were pushed back.

If you get a chance to read the book after it comes out do. We all can learn a great deal from Laura Jane Grace. That is the whole reason I post articles and videos of her here. I have learned a great deal from her and I like to pass the same opportunity on to other so we can all have a chance to learn from the words  Laura Jane Grace has spoken. Very Happy

Do check the videos and articles on this post. You will learn a great deal from them.

Thank you everyone and May the Goddess Athena Bless you always.
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:20 am

Laura Jane Grace - Tonight We're Gonna Give It 35% live at Hollywood Forever cemetery

This video has a great opening were Laura talks about Transgender, getting married, and Against me and how it rose to being the band it is. Worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 am

Laura Jane Grace, of Against Me!, writing for Noisey:

I made three laps around the world last year and every single airport interaction always included a "sir" addressed to me. Checking in, security, passport control, boarding, de-boarding, getting a cab, checking into the hotel, checking out of the hotel, the security guard at the club, some bartender, a waitress, some drunk dickhead telling me I look like Mark Wahlberg in Rock Star instead of a woman, another bartender, another taxi, and then do it all again the next day. Shoot me in the fucking head.
http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3722648
Back to top Go down
transgender_Amber
Untouchable
Untouchable
transgender_Amber

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:45 am

Were you can find Against Me Updates on new news from the band and were fans are replying
http://www.absolutepunk.net/tags/Against+Me!/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion   Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laura Jane Grace Transgender activist/ Laura Jane Grace’s Trans Punk Rebellion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7