Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saw them live in Toronto for Pride...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikefromtoronto
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 2
Cool Points : 5508
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Saw them live in Toronto for Pride... Empty
PostSubject: Saw them live in Toronto for Pride...   Saw them live in Toronto for Pride... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm

and god damn it was their best show I've seen in MANY years. We laugh at danger, Cliche Guevara, Turn those clapping hands into angry balled fists, Sink Florida Sink, Pints of Guinness make you strong, The Ocean, and a bunch of the new ones and maybe on oldie i'm forgetting. So glad to see the band is still as awesome as ever, even at 50% of the members. I was worried that Toronto didn't have an "actual" show during their tour, but this free show was well beyond my expecations. Fuckin love these guys and gal. The whole time I just wanted to give Laura a huge hug but of course I was busy moshing and dancing. Also realized i'm not as young as I was at their previous shows and man did I hurt the next morning.

Anyway I love Against Me! and I love you all!
Back to top Go down
Various Artists
Untouchable
Untouchable
Various Artists

Male Number of posts : 265
Cool Points : 4978
Registration date : 2011-08-01

Saw them live in Toronto for Pride... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw them live in Toronto for Pride...   Saw them live in Toronto for Pride... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:35 pm

That's über cool
Back to top Go down

Saw them live in Toronto for Pride...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: The Band-
Jump to: