Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*unintelligible screaming*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7540
Registration date : 2008-04-26

*unintelligible screaming* Empty
PostSubject: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:35 am

If anyone knows where I got the topic line from, they're my hero forever.

My name is Mike, I tend to think I'm a pretty fucking cool person, sans ego. Life is good. I like skateboarding a lot and I'd like to write a novel somday after I become a successful college dropout (May 15). But before the novel, I guess I"ve got a lot of partying, shitty jobs, garage bands, and the like ahead of me. I'm 18 and willing to do just about anything once, except anal. I'm pretty much the coolest person I know. Right now, I live in Madison, WI and its 3:30 am. I don't wanna go to sleep, nor will I.

Against Me! is the greatest because of the pure emotion poured into every song. I think "Crime as Forgiven By" and "As the Eternal Cowboy" are they're best albums for variety of reasons, mostly because the vocals just fuckin kill. I only got into the band less than a year ago, and I wish I could go back in time and see them in a small venue. My favorite youtube video right now is the "I Still Love You Julie" performance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1ry2rjV6Y) where the band is indistinguishable from the crowd except for Warren's drumset.

Oh, and I ramble. Sorry.

Thanks,
you've been great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:38 am

Hello Smile Welcome to the forum!
I think it'd be pretty sweet to write a novel someday too.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 am

Welcome.

Wisconsin needs more representation in here.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:47 am

Hola. My friend and I were just discussing in the car today states that we wouldn't want to live in, Wisconsin came up ..but we decided that it's probably a pretty place.
Back to top Go down
arollo
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
arollo

Female Number of posts : 2008
Cool Points : 6007
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 am

lex wrote:
Hola. My friend and I were just discussing in the car today states that we wouldn't want to live in, Wisconsin came up ..but we decided that it's probably a pretty place.

And I happen to know that Wisconsin produces some quality cheeses.

I quite enjoy a good Wisconsin Havarti, in fact. It's ridiculously creamy.
Back to top Go down
lex
dictator bastardette
lex

Female Number of posts : 7833
Cool Points : 7597
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:34 am

Any vegan cheese? If not then they hold no special place for my heart.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior

Male Number of posts : 3153
Cool Points : 7540
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:52 am

Yes, we do make quite the good cheese. Though I"m not sure there's any vegan, but there's got to be somebody that does out of the 10 factories we have. I'm originally from Monroe in Green County, which is literally world famous for swiss cheese. Other than that, though, the home town is a shithole and Madison is decent, but we don't get many punk shows at all. MxPx is the best one we've had recently, also a hardcore band called the Repos played their farewell show here. Check out that band's myspace. It was quite the experience.

I still ramble.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Ana

Female Number of posts : 4576
Cool Points : 8936
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:44 am

cheeeee-eeeeese.

Your rambling was rather entertaining, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *unintelligible screaming*   *unintelligible screaming* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*unintelligible screaming*
Page 1 of 1