Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schampo
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves

Number of posts : 71
Cool Points : 5054
Registration date : 2010-10-07

I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Empty
PostSubject: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

My band, The Sensitives just released our first album and now we´ve got a deal for a vinyl on the album with a label and are gonna take a song from the first demo/EP we made as a bonus for it.

The song has a line that goes "I dreamed I met Tom Gabel in my mothers yard........................." and so on (the lyrics are just a bunch of weird ass dreams I´ve had that I puted into a song).

We have all the tracks because we recorded it ourselves in our rehearsal room and can make changes and so on and what I can´t figure out is; should we change the lyrics from Tom to Laura?

The next line is "I hope the day I meet Tom Gabel it´ll be in my mothers yard.............".
You think the first one should be "Tom" and the second line "Laura"? I´m thing the first one was in the past and the second line is future.

Here´s the song if you wanna check it out, the Tom Gabel part comes in the last verse if you can´t stand the rest of the song!=)
Back to top Go down
JustinAtWill
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
JustinAtWill

Male Number of posts : 1582
Cool Points : 7154
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

I dig it. The music reminds me alot of Mischief Brew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xatwillx
WWD4D?
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
WWD4D?

Male Number of posts : 1245
Cool Points : 6858
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm

I like the idea of changing the two names. It tells a story, which I like.
Back to top Go down
StoolPigeon
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
StoolPigeon

Male Number of posts : 6265
Cool Points : 10189
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I agree with the idea of switching for the second line. But, yeah, I dig the music, it would be cool to hear some more.
Back to top Go down
mitchard
Untouchable
Untouchable
mitchard

Male Number of posts : 397
Cool Points : 5361
Registration date : 2010-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:02 am

I like the second line switch as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mitchard
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?   I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dreamed I met Tom Gabe or I dreamed I met Laura?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: