Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Disco Before The Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xHedraHelix
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead
xHedraHelix

Female Number of posts : 32
Cool Points : 4415
Registration date : 2012-05-12

The Disco Before The Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: The Disco Before The Breakdown   The Disco Before The Breakdown Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:37 pm

If you follow the jaw-line down over the heart, the curves of your bone and muscle that make up your head to toe...it's just skin and thread, stitches and ligaments, words that we spoke only to regret. I know they're going to laugh at us when they see us out together "holding hands" like this. They wouldn't understand it if we told them all the reasons, not that I think this deserves any kind of explanation. We can make it up so we've got a smile painted on all the time, no matter what it's like on the inside. We'll keep this, keep us like a secret, because if my family and friends ever found out about the things we could never be, haunts we'll always keep, so fucking bittersweet. And I know they're gonna laugh at us when they, when they see us out together holding hands like this. They wouldn't understand it if I told them all the reasons, not that I think this deserves any kind of explanation.

Oh my fucking heart
Back to top Go down
hockeyrocks5757
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
hockeyrocks5757

Male Number of posts : 86
Cool Points : 4801
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Disco Before The Breakdown   The Disco Before The Breakdown Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Jesus fuck.
Back to top Go down
hockeyrocks5757
Borne on the FM Waves
Borne on the FM Waves
hockeyrocks5757

Male Number of posts : 86
Cool Points : 4801
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Disco Before The Breakdown   The Disco Before The Breakdown Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Right in front of our eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Disco Before The Breakdown   The Disco Before The Breakdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Disco Before The Breakdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Song Meanings-
Jump to: