Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anylove
Dear Shithead
Dear Shithead

Number of posts : 2
Cool Points : 4970
Registration date : 2010-10-08

Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB Empty
PostSubject: Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB   Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 am

After Matt Flynn turned the NFL's final regular-season Sunday into his own triumphant episode of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire," the speculation about what it meant immediately began.

Flynn, starting in place of Packers star Aaron Rodgers, threw for 480 yards and six touchdowns against the Lions, astronomical numbers that cheap jerseysgave birth -- almost impossibly -- to the narrative that Rodgers is a system quarterback. An excellent system quarterback, mind you, but still just one of any number of players who can excel in Green Bay's juggernaut offensive scheme.

As you might expect, Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson isn't buying it.

"That's a joke. I think that's very disrespectful for people to say that about Aaron," Nelson said Monday on WSSP-AM in Milwaukee cheapjerseys.com(via SportsRadioInterviews.com). "The year he's had, the past couple years he's had, have been incredible. I think that's very disrespectful for a guy who's put a lot of time, a lot of effort, a lot of work into his game.

"To have a great year, as he's had ... and now all of the sudden he's a system quarterback. I don't agree with any of that."

As Drew Brees toppled passing records late in the season, it had the effect of pushing Rodgers' own magical year into the background.Cheap NFL Jersesys Flynn's air show and the subsequent reaction further marginalized what Rodgers (45 touchdowns, six interceptions and an NFL-record 122.5 passer rating) has pulled off for the Packers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shopingjerseys.com
hectorinho
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
hectorinho

Male Number of posts : 1050
Cool Points : 6379
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB   Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB 2nv5x5w
Back to top Go down

Nelson: It's insulting to call Packers' Rodgers a system QB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Song Meanings-
Jump to: