Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
If you're not a member go ahead and register! Or log in if you are.
Against Me! Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Against Me! Forum

The Un-Official Against Me! forum, your best source for rare videos, songs and cool people.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

Male Number of posts : 1424
Cool Points : 7167
Registration date : 2008-08-08

I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Empty
PostSubject: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 am

Tonight I saw Andrew at the Frank Turner show so I held up Andrew's Sexy Shake to his ear and he said "its an unreleased track we were calling dead generations"

SO THERE.

Smile Smile Smile I was so stoked to get a real name!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theriotinside
raptorsaurus
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
raptorsaurus

Male Number of posts : 3197
Cool Points : 8692
Registration date : 2009-12-31

I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 am

oh sweet!!! Though I think Andrew's Sexy Shake is a great name for a song nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:22 am

Yeah it just drove me crazy, I was just curious if that was an early version of a song we already have a different song all together you know?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Aaron

Male Number of posts : 3490
Cool Points : 9215
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 am

Great, another song we definitely don't have Razz
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:25 pm

DEADDDD GENERATIONS
Back to top Go down
Various Artists
Untouchable
Untouchable
Various Artists

Male Number of posts : 265
Cool Points : 4978
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:31 pm

so..... where can I listen to this song? (I just want to fit in with the cool kids)
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:35 pm

It's only a bit of it.

Oh wait, does he actually sing 'dead generations' at the end? I definitely hear 'generations'.

Everybody should tweet:
@tommygabel @jimmyjames_b @SewardAndrew DEAD GENERATIONS
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

hahahah I actually agree
Back to top Go down
Various Artists
Untouchable
Untouchable
Various Artists

Male Number of posts : 265
Cool Points : 4978
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Various Artists on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Ninja Warrior
Ninja Warrior
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Davy, you called this as the second b-side, right?

I think you're right, because it's the ONLY other song registered that hasn't been released.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=11259103&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

It was registered with the other WC songs too!

SMPL, Soul Surrender and Hot Shots were registered separately.

I don't get how this all works, but...

White Crosses -- 11259088
I Was a Teenage Anarchist -- 11259089
Because of the Shame -- 11259090
Suffocation 11259091
We're Breaking Up -- 11259092
High Pressure Low -- 11259093
Ache with Me -- 11259094
Rapid Decompression -- 11259095
Spanish Moss -- 11259096
Bamboo Bones -- 11259097
Bitter Divisions -- 11259098
One by One -- 11259099
Bob Dylan Dream -- 11259100
David Johansen's Soul -- 11259101
Lehigh Acres -- 11259102
Dead Generations -- 11259103

Strip Mall Parking Lots -- 12144659
Hot Shots -- 13243855
Soul Surrender -- 13243856
Back to top Go down
DavyGrolton
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
Baby, I'm an Anarchist!
DavyGrolton

PostSubject: Re: I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.   I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow this is nifty
Back to top Go down

I've got the official name of "Andrew's Sexy Shake" straight from the horses mouth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Me! Forum :: Against Me! :: Song Meanings-
Jump to: